This Advanced Materials & Technology in Concrete Industry online training course will acquaint with newly developed concrete materials as well as the repair materials utilized in most repair works in concrete structures either for those needed during construction or for the rehabilitation of existing structures. It will also cover test methods and technical specifications for such materials as well as troubleshooting for their most common problems.
Concrete is used throughout the world for a wide range of applications. To enhance the properties of concrete, recent advances in material science present new materials or admixtures to be added to or replace conventional concrete materials. Such materials could be used in new concrete construction and/or in repairing new or existing structures. These materials could cause more harm than the benefit or at least be ineffective if not properly used.
The participants will know the necessary information about the different advanced concrete materials, what tests should be performed and how to interpret their results, what to look for in specifications, and define the advantage and disadvantages for each new material.
This GLOMACS online training course will highlight:
- Advanced techniques in codes and standard
- Advanced materials in concrete construction
- New materials to increase concrete durability
- Advanced construction method to have a sustainable structure
- Advanced materials and techniques for concrete repair
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) in concrete structure repair and strengthening
- Corrosion protection up to date ways
By the end of this online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Familiarise with new project management approach for brownfield project
- Describe with new design methods and differentiates between codes and standard
- Explain with new materials in the concrete industry
- Familiarise with advanced method s of construction
- Familiarise with High-Performance Concrete (HPC), High Strength Concrete (HSC), and Self – Consolidating Concrete (SCC)
- Familiarise with all up-to-date materials and method of repair
- Capable of designing and executing CFRP for concrete strengthening
This Advanced Materials & Technology in Concrete Industry training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
There is a significant impact of this Advanced Material & Technology in Concrete Industry online training course on the organization as follows.
- Improving the quality control of construction
- Reducing the construction time by using advanced additives in the concrete
- Increasing the durability of the organization’s constructions and decrease the money for maintenance
- Reducing the shutdown time due to any maintenance of constructions
- Improve organization investment by knowing the advanced materials and technology and its practice in the real project
- Improve the organization investment by having an effective structure along its lifetime
The impact of this online training course to the participants are manifold and includes:
- Improving the skills of the employees to use the advance material in concrete for many different purposes
- Optimizing the design of concrete by employing the advanced material
- Improving the background of concrete and to be updated of advanced technology
- Enhance the material properties understanding
- Gain knowledge of up to date of materials used in construction and repair
- Increase the skill for maintenance approach
- Increase the skill to enhance the quality of all phases of the oil and gas projects
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Advanced Materials & Technology in Concrete Industry training course is designed for people in the construction, oil and gas industry, and government who are involved in building construction and maintenance and repair programs. It is also designed for those who are involved in preparing maintenance document package and diagnosis the reasons for failure and the engineers who define and choose the methods of repair.
This GLOMACS online training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Civil Engineer
- Structure Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Project Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Construction Manager