We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
This GLOMACS Challenges of International Policing online training course is an excellent opportunity for law enforcement officers and staff who want to improve their ability to investigate crimes of all descriptions which have transnational activity affecting them in any way. It will identify the law enforcement agencies and other partners that can assist in delivering effective cooperation and collaboration so that you and your organisation stay one step ahead of criminals operating on the global stage. From drug importations and human trafficking through to illicit tobacco smuggling and supporting nationals who are victims of crime overseas, it will deliver key insights and practical ways to overcome the numerous obstacles that are often encountered.
This online training course on the Challenges of International Policing will underline the importance of respecting national sovereignty and territorial integrity whilst moving investigations forward quickly and avoiding the bureaucracy that can stifle transnational investigations. It is ideal for those who appreciate that criminals do not respect borders, and they need to be prevented from operating with immunity and threatening individuals, communities, and economies.
This Challenges of International Policing online training course will highlight:
- Effective law enforcement cooperation and partnerships on the global stage
- Overcoming the challenges of operating across different jurisdictions
- Options for sharing intelligence and gathering evidence promptly around the world
- The importance of respecting national sovereignty and territorial integrity
- Supporting victims and families involved in international crises or affected by transnational crime
By the end of this online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify best practice regarding the investigative considerations within any crime enquiry with an international dimension
- Understand and respect the domestic and foreign legal contexts when operating in a global environment
- Demonstrate the importance of identifying and working with the appropriate international partner agencies
- Understand the processes and pathways to share intelligence and adduce evidence on transnational criminal investigations
- Explain the most effective mechanisms to cooperate and collaborate with other international
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organisation will acquire a thorough understanding of best practices around working in partnership with international law enforcement agencies to dismantle, disrupt, and prosecute transnational criminal activity.
Impact on the organisation from the participants upon attending this Challenges of International Policing online training course includes the following:
- Establish a thorough foundation regarding the fundamentals and challenges of international crime investigations
- Enhance international cooperation and collaboration across global law enforcement agencies
- Improve the competence, capability, and performance of staff to tackle international crime effectively
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of combating international crime and getting value for money
- Enhance public trust and confidence in the organisations ability to tackle trans-national criminality
- Develop more timely and practical processes and procedures to manage cross-border investigations
This online training course will personally benefit the participants to gain or enhance their understanding and knowledge by the following:
- Appreciating different transnational criminal justice systems, respecting the sovereignty and maintaining territorial integrity
- Awareness of when international investigations require domestic law enforcement involvement
- Identifying international crimes with universal jurisdiction
- Identifying international crisis incidents affecting multiple nationalities such as terrorist attacks, natural disasters or accidents and the importance of coordinated multi-agency planning and effective operational response
- Understanding the key challenges to international crime investigations
- Identifying support options to investigative teams mainly through international agency routes
- Determining policy, procedures, and regulations for transnational policing/legal assistance within international crime investigations
Who Should Attend?
This Challenges of International Policing online training course is suitable for a wide range of law enforcement officers and staff engaged in the investigation of the crime of all descriptions.
This GLOMACS online training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Police Officers
- Security Services
- Immigration and Customs Officers
- Intelligence Practitioners and Managers
- Homicide, Kidnap and Rape Investigators
- Counter-Terrorism Investigators
- Serious and Organised Crime Investigators
- Any other agency tasked with investigating transnational criminality