Planning to retire from full time work? Are you ready? This GLOMACS Retirement Planning (RP) online training course guides employees through 5 days of interactive and activity-laden session that cover everything from retirement benefits to work-life.
Traditionally, retirement planning training courses emphasized the employee benefits and financial factors related to retirement planning. Personal planning is important because it is the determining factor of your satisfaction with your retirement lifestyle. Financial planning is crucial because it identifies your sources of income and expenses and establishes your retirement budget, based on your personal plan.
Our dynamic and collaborative Retirement Planning focuses not only on these important issues, but also more personal issues such as work-life transitions, emotional preparedness and new or part-time employment.
This online training course will highlight:
- Retirement (voluntary or mandatory) is the next phase of career which should be planned ahead just like it was with the preceding phase of productive employment
- This continuous journey needs to be taken holistically, enabling one to psychologically and mentally prepare for a successful, productive and optimal life in retirement
- Retirement paradigm shift – “We retire to something, rather than from something”
- Retirement is the “3rd Box” of life consisting not only of leisure but also contents of all the previous two “Boxes”, i.e. learning & self-development and productive life
- The retirement journey must be navigated with appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities for optimal fulfillment and satisfaction
At the end of this online training courses on Retirement Planning (RP), you will learn to:
- Assume accountability and responsibility for your retirement plan
- Profile your next theme of life that suits your character, interests, needs and current circumstances
- Develop your holistic retirement plans encompassing Spiritual-Physical-Intellectual-Career-Emotional-Social & Financial (SPICES/F) of life
- Make sound decisions to create (invest), protect (insure, etc.) and distribute (wills, etc.) your wealth to achieve your financial well-being targets
- Live a renewed life and create fulfilling retirement lifestyles
- Optimize your senior years in terms of personal freedom and self-realization
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
A retirement plan has the potential to provide significant benefits and savings to both the organizations and their employees. The employer stands to:
- Enhance employee motivation and productivity
- Become a caring employer
- Attract and keep valuable employees
- Gain a recruiting advantage
Planning ahead in any discipline and walks of life always add values and bring substantial advantages to the practitioners. For anyone who plans ahead for his/her retirement, they stand to:
- Attain peace of mind - planning ahead not only reduces your stress during retirement but also in the years leading up to it
- Optimize your retirement days in ways that suit your current situations
- Attain a more financially sound future
- Make more efficient career-related and general financial decisions prior to retirement with appropriate planning
- Make sure your plans work well with other relevant parties
- Reduce overall costs of living with appropriate planning
Who Should Attend?
This comprehensive GLOMACS online training course on retirement planning is designed for anyone who is interested in having a meaningful retirement whether you are near the end of your current career or at the beginning.
The training course focuses on the needs of people who plan to retire within the near future as well as those who will reach retirement eligibility within the next 5 to 10 years but will greatly benefit:
- Retiring (mandatory or voluntary) Employees
- Spouses of Retiring Employees
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.