This leading edge GLOMACS Advanced Cash Flow and Working Capital Management seminar will provide you with not just the theory but also the practical tool kit you will need to supercharge the working capital and cash flow engine that is at the very heart of business performance and strength. There is no question that profit is a key component of long-term success and growth but business history is littered with the names of profitable companies that collapsed through lack of cash resources. Not only is cash the essential fuel that keeps the engine running – modern economic theory recognises cash flow as being the key driver of business and shareholder value.
This GLOMACS very practical hands-on workshop style training course will comprehensively cover the principles of effective working capital and cash flow management and will also provide an extensive toolkit of practical methodologies for optimising each of the components of working capital and managing the other key drivers of business cash flow.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- Fundamentals of accounting for cash and working capital
- Understanding the drivers of cash flow, liquidity and solvency
- Managing and improving operating cash flows
- Techniques for optimising the components of working capital
- Business funding and capital structure
- Principles of capital investment decision-making
- Advanced techniques for cash flow forecasting
This GLOMACS training course has been designed to provide you with up to date knowledge and practical skills in the preparation and interpretation of public sector financial statements and budgets.
By the end of this GLOMACS training seminar you will have learned to:
- Master the principles of accounting for cash flow
- Develop your skills in analysing and interpreting cash flow statements
- Implement effective practical strategies for working capital optimisation
- Be proficient in capital investment evaluation methods
- Provide relevant advice on business funding strategy
- Use financial models to produce cash flow forecasts
This GLOMACS training seminar will be structured as a highly participative workshop with formal presentations, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant examples and case studies illustrate the application of each of the topics covered and ample opportunities are provided to develop useful and practical cash flow management skills that can be effectively applied in your work environment.
The organisation will benefit from the raised awareness of and practical skills applicable to cash flow and working capital management; delegates will develop and be able to effectively apply the tools and techniques for planning and managing cash flow. Benefits specifically include:
- Raised awareness of systems accounting for cash flow and working capital
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret cash flow statements and reports
- Development of strategies to reduce costs and improve operating cash flows
- Raised awareness of key issues in business funding and capital structure
- Application of critical analysis to capital investment decisions
- Development of advanced cash flow forecasting skills
Delegates will benefit from this hands-on workshop that has been designed to provide the essential theory of cash flow and working management whilst focusing heavily on building skills to use proven practical techniques to plan and manage business cash flows; capabilities that at the same time will greatly enhance their own prospects for career progression by:
- Raising awareness of business accounting and cash flow systems
- Communicating more effectively with commercial colleagues
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret cash flow statements
- Deeper understanding of business funding strategy
- Applying critical analysis to capital investment decisions
- Developing practical skills for cash flow forecasting with Excel
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is designed to provide useful insights and practical skills to professionals from a wide range of disciplines and industry sectors, but particularly those involved in planning, forecasting and managing business cash flow and working capital.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Treasury Staff
- Commercial Managers
- Supply Chain and Procurement Team Members
- Receivables and Payables Team Members
- Planning and Budgeting Managers
- Financial and Management Accountants
- Capital Investment and Project Team Members