|11 - 13 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||$3,900|
|22 - 24 Apr 2024||Dubai - UAE||$3,900|
|09 - 11 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||$3,900|
This Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Workshop training course will encompass case studies and group interaction delivered in classroom format. And will focus on current and evolving threats to the Global Financial Community. This training course will study and investigate the Global Money Laundering Situation, through examination of Enhanced Due Diligence matters, Trade Based Money Laundering, Proliferation Finance and Methodologies, Money Laundering Methods and Sanctions/CFT cases and theory.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- The need to establish a clearer understanding of AML/Financial Crime measures utilized by the regulated sector as well as understand the offences committed by criminal entities
- The need to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of staff capability in detection and reporting on financial crime and money laundering
- Raise awareness and develop confidence in staff investigation ability on CDD and EDD risks.
- We will create a greater awareness of threats and methods in all facets of Financial Crime and Money laundering
- This will help to create a hostile environment for criminals to operate through more diligent examination of intelligence and data
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Develop and improve on existing skills to detect, deter and disrupt all types of Financial crime.
- Understand the requirement to increase and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of staff capability reporting on financial crime and money laundering
- Apply yourself in a team based setting to analyse and investigate cases and scenarios of Organized Crime and Money Laundering activity
- Attendees will achieve a greater awareness of threats and methods in all facets of Financial Crime and Money laundering
- Be able to apply the investigation techniques and knowledge of AML/CFT and Financial Crime in the workplace with greater confidence.
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Workshop training course has a strong reputation for student engagement through blended learning techniques, such as exercises, scenarios, question and answer sessions and by dynamic delivery of some of the most compelling cases in the area of Financial Crime and Money Laundering that are available in the training environment today. The dynamic style of delivery is matched by the research and in-depth nature of the case studies and scenarios that all attendees must undertake.
- Candidates will develop more confidence in their ability to recognize Money Laundering and other Financial Crime Methods
- The attendees will be able to apply sound knowledge of CDD and EDD principles to their work environment
- The candidates will become more familiar with Global AML, Sanctions, and Financial Crime Regimes.
- By having a greater understanding of Financial Crime Methodologies and AML Typologies, the candidates will be able to implement and develop the firms Risk Based Approach more effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS training course offers an unrivaled experience for employees and supervisors in all aspects of Financial Services, Law Enforcement, and other public bodies.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Experienced Analysts
- Compliance professionals
- AML Investigators
- KYC/CDD/EDD Onboarding and investigations teams
- Fraud and financial crime professionals, both public and private sector
Money Laundering Techniques and Methods
- The requirements for good CDD/EDD
- The Global effort to combat Money Laundering and Financial Crime
- Recognize the techniques of Money Laundering through typologies worldwide
- In depth exercise components on Organized Crime ML Typologies
Money Laundering Investigations
- A review of current Global Sanctions and Sanctioned entities
- Fraud Methodologies and Fraud Prevention
- Trafficking: Methodologies, The Impact on Victims
- Trafficking case studies and exercise
The Benefits of Effective Financial Intelligence
- Conduct a review and assessment of HNWI and PEP entities
- Create a SAR based on your assessment and analysis of the OCN exercise
- Financial Intelligence in relation to CFT
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour