|15 - 19 Jan 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|09 - 13 Sep 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Starting from 2014 the move towards cashless societies has gathered momentum, incorporating a wide array of digital instruments ranging from payment apps to cryptocurrencies and central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). Most recently, the Securities and Exchange Commission set its sights on Crypto staking arguing the rewards earned via staking should be registered as securities.
This Cryptocurrencies Financial Market training course provides a primer to current developments in Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets and the relevant Fintech technologies. It will help you understand how cryptocurrencies create opportunity in the finance industry and its impact on traditional financial markets.
This GLOMACS Cryptocurrencies Financial Market training course will highlight:
- Data Mining Strategies
- New types of digital currency
- Understand the different between conventional and digital payment systems
- Appreciate the finance technology and the different related applications
- Determine how Digital POS and e-Wallet work?
- Differentiate use cases of multiple emerging technologies within the payment ecosystem
- Analyse how Bitcoins and Etherum work
- Analyse real-world examples of Cryptocurrencies and Digital Wallets
The training course leader will deploy a full range of dynamic and interactive training methods in a carefully balanced programme of tutor presentations supported by real examples and case experiences of individual issues. Also, delegates will work in groups on case studies to develop their skills in the key tools and techniques of this subject. Above all, the training course leader will illustrate the main learning points with examples of real-life decisions on feasibility analysis and business planning in which he has been personally involved.
In sending employees to this Cryptocurrencies Financial Market training course, the organization will gain the following employee performance improvements in key business activities:
- Individuals and teams with a better appreciation of new innovations of in FinTech
- Employees with improved skills in Fintech
- More powerful analytical capability of Initial Coin Offering
- Improved Technical understanding of Tokenization
- Better decision-making by managers on questions of technological change in the Banking and Finance Markets
- Clearer Understanding of Crypto Risks
In attending this Cryptocurrencies Financial Market training course, individual participants will gain the following career development benefits:
- Discuss problems with Tokenisation
- Explain the revolution of Blockchain - digitalization, democratization, socialization of payments
- Understand the characteristics new types of digital currency
- Discuss the benefits and Risks of Crypto Market
- Appreciate the pricing methodology of crypto assets and Crypto investing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals seeking to get deep information about domains of technology in finance
- Professionals who have an interest in emerging technologies and their applications in finance and banking
- Senior executives and employees in charge of company’s financial and IT departments
- Banking and Wealth Management Professionals
- Regulatory Officials
Technical Disruption in the Finance World
- Disruption in the Financial World
- What is Finance Technology?
- Fintech Applications and Trends
- Enabling Technologies in Finance
- Biometric Technologies
- Big Data and Cloud
- Encryption and Decryption
- Storing Bitcoins
- Software Wallets
- Hardware Wallets
- What is Ethereum?
- How Is Ethereum Similar to Bitcoin?
- Smart Contracts
- What Are Digital Tokens?
- Native Blockchain Tokens
- Asset Backed Tokens
- Depository Receipt Tokens Title Tokens
- How Do Asset Backed Digital Tokens Work?
Initial Coin Offerings & Exchange Listing
- What Are ICOs & How Do ICOs work?
- When Is a Token a Security?
- Whitepapers & Whitelisting
- The Token Sale & ICO Funding Stages
- Funding Caps
- Exchange Listing
Crypto Investing & Risk
- Pricing& Who Controls the Price of Utility Tokens?
- Market Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Exchange Risks
- Wallet Risks
- Regulatory Risks
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour