|12 - 16 Feb 2024||Online||$3,950|
|11 - 15 Nov 2024||Online||$3,950|
Currently, digital transformation is affecting all kind of businesses including financial institutes and banks. Major Banks worldwide are among the first contributors and investors in research and development related to Fintech and blockchain. This training course is designed to offer an initial understanding of fintech, blockchain technology and decentralized digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) such as bitcoin and the ways to apply them in their daily work from planning, budgeting to payments and transactions.
This GLOMACS Fintech and Blockchain Masterclass will help you to understand clearly the interaction of both fintech and blockchain with the banking, financial, legal and regulatory systems and it concludes on how these concepts can be viewed within a framework of innovation and development.
Participants attending this Fintech and Blockchain Masterclass will be able to:
- Understand the technology behind blockchain and its benefits
- Describe Fintech and all type of existing financial technologies
- Differentiate between blockchain as technology and cryptocurrencies
- Define current challenges of financial and banking sectors and how blockchain and fintech can help
- Describe blockchain as disruptive innovation and understand its potential for growth
- Determine the adequate use of bitcoin and recognize related central banks regulations
This training course will utilize a variety of proven highly interactive adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes syndicate and individual exercises, relevant DVD and case studies and role-play exercises. A comprehensive e-version of the training course manual including copies of all slides, handouts and checklists will be provided.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals seeking to get deep information about blockchain and fintech
- Professionals who have an interest in emerging technologies and their applications in finance and banking
- Start-up founders willing to explore new ideas to deploy blockchain and Fintech solutions
- Technical professionals including those in IT, Finance, Banking and Business development
- Contemporary Challenges in Finance and Banking
- What is Fintech?
- Existing Fintech Applications
- Fundamentals of Blockchain
- Bitcoin in Practice
- Decentralized Finance
- Blockchain and Central Banks
- Financial Institutions and Technology
- Digital Currency Innovations
- Use Cases in Banking and Finance
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour