|18 - 22 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|15 - 19 Jul 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|16 - 20 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|18 - 22 Dec 2023||Online||$3,950|
|16 - 20 Dec 2024||Online||$3,950|
The banking industry transformed drastically from computerized records to digital banking. Digital Technologies are creating an unprecedented disruption across the banking sector. Technological advancements are enabling banks to meet customer expectations by delivering enhanced services. Digital technologies have unleashed the potential of the banking industry to offer customer convenience through "Anywhere and Anytime Banking."
This GLOMACS Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course provides an understanding of the basic concepts of Digital Banking and shows how Digital Banking innovation may be harnessed to the benefit of banks and customers. This GLOMACS training course also aims to provide you with the essential tools and practical skills to pursue a career in leading transformation projects and change agendas for the digital economy.
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will be able to:
- Define the concept and importance of digitalisation and its role in changing business models, technologies, and the value proposition of organizations
- Establish an effective system to manage the transformation to digitalisation
- Incorporate technology into your business strategy.
- Understanding the different products available in digital banking
- Understanding the regulatory landscape for digital banking services to build a customer-centric product
- Analyzing the financial products & services from a broader perspective and what the future holds
- Developing their ability to cope with digital market needs
This GLOMACS Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course will utilise various proven techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This GLOMACS training course is highly interactive involving delegates in the discussion and analysis of case studies, videos and exercises. Where appropriate, these will include real issues brought to the workshop by delegates.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and the participant's skill and ability.
This GLOMACS Embracing Digital Banking Innovations & Transformation training course is directly relevant to the banking sector. As a result, the organizations will benefit significantly from their employee's participation. The organization will gain from employees with the following:
- An understanding of the requirements of the digitalisation banking
- Providing the organization with guidance into the future from an international perspective.
- Knowing what the customers want and making the offering based on it can be rewarding.
- Delivering a seamless banking experience to their customers.
- Recognizing the nature and components of digital banking
- Developing the risk management policy effectively
- Offering analytical insights enabling products or services to be tailored to users based on their preferences
This GLOMACS training seminar will personally benefit delegates by providing you with:
- A better understanding of the context and importance of the work you do
- Enrich your digitalisation knowledge and gain the latest tools, tips and strategic thinking to lead your organization.
- Improved knowledge and skills to improve your effectiveness
- An ability to deliver better products and services to your customer
- Increased self-confidence and motivation at work
- Greater ability to supervise, develop and motivate colleagues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS training course is for all staff, as all categories of staff are in one way or another concerned with digital banking invocations and transformation.
- Heads of Departments, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, accountants and Finance Professionals responsible for digitalisation
- Banking staff
- Managers in digital marketing
- Risk and Compliance Managers
- Middle managers who require a more in-depth understanding of the concept of digital banking
- Business Consultants and professional advisers.
Introduction to Digitalisation
- Overview of the traditional banking industry
- Definition of banking digitalisation
- The role of digitalization in banking
- Digital disruption in the banking sector
- The new digital currencies
- Products & services in digital banking
Digital Banking Innovations
- Digital banking innovation, trends & directions
- Digital banking solutions
- Various innovation areas (AI – ML- DL- IOT- AR- VR -FinTech's,--)
- Bridge the gap between 'Product', 'Business' and 'Technology'
- Benefits of the digital banking platform
Digital Banking Transformation
- Definition of the digital banking transformation
- The aspect of digital transformation.
- Transforms customer experience
- Objectives of digital transformation
- Drives data-based insights
- Encourages collaboration & improves employee experience
Risk Management of Digital Banking Services
- Risk management principles.
- Risk analysis and assessment policy.
- Creating an enabling environment for disruption
- Assign transformation roles
- The role & skills of digital learning developers
- Moving forward
Regulation and Supervision in Digital banking
- The role of regulator
- The policies & procedures of digital banking
- The role of compliance officer
- Balance between regulation and innovation
- International main recommendations for banking regulation
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour