|15 - 19 Jan 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|01 - 05 Jul 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|18 - 22 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|18 - 22 Nov 2024||Online||$3,950|
Leadership in Law Enforcement requires a unique mindset and skillset that are not necessarily found in traditional business roles. This innovative Law Enforcement training course has been developed to provide opportunities to enhance your leadership skills as well as provide the practical tools needed to grow your personal leadership presence in a challenging operating environment. It is recognised that the best leaders are self-aware and decisive and able to utilise this internal strength to influence the direction of others to improve performance.
In attending this highly interactive and engaging training course you will gain a greater understanding of your own leadership becoming more self-aware; as well as developing strategies to enhance your leadership impact. You will undertake a unique and individual leadership journey to help you develop the skills and confidence to grow as an effective and influential leader.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- How to improve your understanding of leadership & management through a reflective self-development journey?
- Advanced ways to influence others and through negotiation achieve win-win outcomes
- The skills to lead and develop highly effective teams
- Working together with other agencies to solve problems and develop effective resolution strategies
- Decision Making in incident management, exploring reputational risk – organisational and personal
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Understand leadership in Law Enforcement and the context in which it operates
- Analyse your preferred leadership & management style for greater effectiveness
- Understand emotional intelligence and its impact on leading – self and others
- Enhance your influencing and negotiation skills to achieve success when working with others
- Develop critical decision making and problem-solving skills to resolve operational incidents
This innovative and dynamic training course will utilise a variety of adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include highly interactive and engaging group as well as individual activities, relevant case studies, worked examples and specifically targeted content videos. To support your development a table top exercise will employed to allow you to put learning into practice.
Law Enforcement organisations will benefit greatly through this programme of study, as Leaders with improved self-awareness and emotional competence:
- Have the ability to understand and relate with greater impact and authority to people in the organisation and members of the public
- Possess skills that are now considered to have greater impact on Leadership than traditional measures
- Have the skills to support working with and influencing others
- Recognise key decision making and problem-solving processes needed in incident resolution
In attending this training course, you benefit greatly as you will
- Accelerate your career development
- Undertake a leadership self-development journey
- Recognise your leadership potential more clearly
- Be able to recognise and regulate your own emotions as well as the emotions in others
- Improve your ability to communicate, make decsions, influence and work with others
- Become a more self-aware and influential leader
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course is suitable for a wide range of Law Enforcement professionals but will greatly benefit all individuals who wish to improve their leadership skills and develop their personal power and effectiveness. This could include:
- Senior Leaders
- Middle Managers
- Those identified as Talent or High Potential Development
- Leaders in specialist posts
- The Principles of Leadership & Management
- Application of Leadership Characteristics in Law Enforcement
- Emotional Intelligence and the Impact on Leadership
- Developing your Personal Brand and Personal Integrity
- Utilising Powerful Interpersonal Skills
- Powerful Behavioural Motivation Techniques
- Operational Incidents – leading during a crisis
- Decision Making – best practices in Law Enforcement
- Human Rights, Values & Ethics – shaping Decision Making and accountability
- How a High Performing Team differs from a Traditional Work Group?
- Understanding and Optimising Team Member Styles and Preferences
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour