This 5–day GLOMACS Road Safety Auditor Team Leader Certification training course is designed to give a comprehensive knowledge to Road Safety Auditor Team Leader for both advances RSA and leader skills. It will be based on a series of workshops and practical issues. This will be discussed on main design projects, and the training will also include pictures from site inspections of existing roads identified as having a high rate of crashes from police reports to get an understanding. Likewise, it will provide base leadership skills exercise. The auditor must have extensive experienced in road safety issues, but as well to be a good leader on an audit team, you must have leadership skills to pull your team to complete the RSA report effectively.
The general expectation is that Road Safety Auditor (RSA) Team Leader (TL) should have significant experience in road safety engineering (design) and/or road traffic crash investigation; however, this will depend on local rules and regulations. This course is designed for people from all levels of the knowledge spectrum.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Organization of Road Safety Audits
- Road Safety Audit Process
- Using database of expertise to identify concerns relative to proposed project
- Preparing audit reports for each audit stages completed
- Skills that every audit team leader should have
- Plan – Do – Check – Act (PDCA) cycle for continual audit team leader improvement
- Apply new leadership skills that can and will make the difference
This GLOMACS Road Safety Auditor Team Leader Certification training course will illustrate the delegates how to share their knowledge, how to find and solve some issues in main design through teamwork and will show future audit team leaders how to be more effective in managing people & project and leading the teams.
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand your role as an Audit Team Leader
- Carry out a Road Safety Audit and write a Road Safety Audit procedure
- Write and review a good road safety report within the team
- Build an effective team and expect the unexpected
- Establish clear objectives and standards of performance for your teams
- Manage your delegation techniques
- Supervise your capacity using prioritization
- Maximize your influencing skills through skilled communication
This GLOMACS training course will use proven adult learning techniques, with the focus on case studies and solving actual problems through the guided examples. It will have a range of learning approaches, including experiential group activities, individual exercises, mini-case studies, role plays, discussions, as well as theoretical basis extended onto the practical examples of success and mistake stories, backed up with the videos and tabletop exercises.
This GLOMACS training course will be focusing on the delivery of a practical working understanding for those looking for advanced knowledge of Road Safety Auditor (RSA) to become Audit Team Leader.
The participants in this GLOMACS training course will:
- Improve and increase delegates knowledge on Road Safety Audits
- Carry out Road Safety Audits more objectively and concisely
- Make less mistake working on Road Safety Audits
- Point the issue before it becomes a problem
- Make a good Audit Team Leader from a good engineer and auditor
- Improving performance in operating Road Safety Audit systems
Upon attending this training course, the participants will obtain advance practical knowledge on Road Safety Audit and learn the methods that help both their Road Safety Auditor (RSA) knowledge and Leader Skills.
The participants will gain or enhance their understanding by the following:
- Take a step forward in their careers
- Learn how to lead the team
- Gain knowledge in supervising projects and teams
- Learn to make the process of Road Safety Auditor (RSA) successfully
- Understand what kind of leader want to achieve
- Involving all team members in identifying and maximizing traffic safety
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Road Safety Auditor Team Leader Certification training seminar is potential of great value for all future Road Safety Auditor (RSA) Team Leader with advance knowledge or already working with Road Safety Team, as a member.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Traffic Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Road Authorities
- Road and Highway Engineers
- Supervisors together with their Teams
- Future Road Safety Auditor (RSA) Team Leader