|29 Jul - 02 Aug 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|02 - 06 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
This GLOMACS Strategic HR Management for Police Organizations training course examines how to master Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM) with a focus on Police Organisations and similar organisations. During the five days, the participants will be given the opportunity to develop their skills in HRM services, training, and career development, employee reward, resourcing and performance management in a Police environment (Civilian & Uniformed). Police organisations have special challenges not found in other organisations; this includes the mix of uniformed and non-uniformed personnel, hierarchic systems, complex ethical issues, and a high-pressure work environment.
This exciting and topical training course will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at a strategic level and become a real partner in the organisation. It will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate for the efficient management of Human Capital, with emphasis on the Strategic Initiatives. This course is essential for all HR Professionals working in Police or other similar organisations.
You are at the forefront, and this training course will give you the tools and skills to flourish in your important work. It will offer many practical sessions where the participants can practice what has been taught in a safe learning environment.
At the end of this training course, the participants will learn to:
- Describe the importance of Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Illustrate examples of best practice in managing people
- List the key characteristics of SHRM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable for a broad range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Human Resources (HR) Staff at all levels
- Staff who need to be competent in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- HR Business Partners
- Learning & Development Staff
- Anyone who needs to understand the workings of the modern HR Department
- Understanding Human Capital
- SHRM in Police Organisations – How is it different?
- The Transformation of Your HR Department
- People Resourcing in the Police
- Choosing the Appropriate Selection Methodology
- Performance Management in Police Organisations
- Implementing Total Reward
- Development in Police Organisations
- Empowerment and Engagement
- The Context for Change in Police Organisations
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour