What does it take to become a Thought Leader in the world today? Thought Leaders are the dynamic new leaders of expertise, who have the ability to set the pace for industry, as well as offer insightful, intelligent and informed opinions. Thought Leaders are the ‘go-to’ experts, they lead innovation, inspire others, that is - not just working on or in the system – they create the system.
This highly interactive and thought-provoking GLOMACS training course will stretch your leadership capabilities; as well as provide you with leading-edge skills and know-how to drive your leadership development to a new dimension. You will learn the key competencies to become a Thought Leader, as well as creatively design, develop and implement new ideas for your organisation. This will be achieved through personal self-mastery, projecting your brand, as well as opening the creative power of yourself and those around you. You will create, as well as implement, innovative and inspiring ideas to take you and your organisation to the highest level of competitiveness. In today’s rapidly changing and competitive markets – Thought Leaders in a business are a must - not a ‘nice to have’.
This training seminar will feature:
- Defining Thought Leadership and the key competencies required to be a Thought Leader
- The primary tools to develop your self-mastery through ‘Active’ Emotional Intelligence
- Proactively utilize your personal brand to achieve success, recognition, respect and credibility
- Utilize the prime organisation and social mechanisms to promote and communicate ideas
- Use powerful creative tools and techniques to increase your Thought Leadership expertise
- The key models of how to influence, inspire and gain trust from others to develop and implement ideas
At the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will learn to:
- Define the competencies and true value of a Thought Leader in an organisation
- Apply powerful models of influence and inspiration to achieve the end goal
- Develop your personal self-mastery, as well as develop your individual brand of expertise
- Adopt key strategies to communicate your ideas, ensuring buy-in and compliance of others
- Create ground-breaking ideas and concepts moving to the highest level in your field
- Lead through your knowledge and expertise to achieve new dimensional thinking
Participants to this training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the course outline with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning, teaching and facilitation techniques.
The highly interactive and participative training course includes skilled practical examples and activities relating to the chosen topics. These will include targeted exercises, case-studies, profile assessments, as well as highly relevant videos and active, thought-provoking discussions on the topics covered.
Organisations will greatly benefit from sending delegates on this GLOMACS training course by:
- Gaining more motivated, confident and proficient future leaders in the organisation
- Increasing the positive interpersonal behaviours and communication skills of individuals and leadership in the organisation
- Reducing workplace problems and issues through effective Thought Leadership strategies and techniques
- Increasing decision making, strategy and positive leadership across the organisation
- Developing leadership, ownership and empowerment within the organisation
- Have a positive impact on the business and business growth
As a participant on this training course, you will gain:
- A greater understanding and application of Thought Leadership techniques
- Critical leadership development increasing emotional intelligence, self-awareness and fulfilment
- Techniques to help empower people to achieve greater potential and development
- An increased awareness of your behaviour and communication skills and how to improve these
- Pro-actively develop and help influence Thought Leadership to those around you
- Have a positive impact on the business, your own leadership development and growth
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals in leadership roles but will greatly benefit those of a ‘technical’ discipline – e.g. Engineering, Finance, Commercial, etc., to become experts in their field in producing more innovative and creative ideas. It will suit all levels from:
- Middle Managers
- Senior Managers
- Identified talent, high potentials and future leaders in the business