Asset & Maintenance Management can deliver a major contribution to the return on investment and output of a company by realising the best balance between realised performance (availability, reliability), risk (safety, image, compliance) and cost. We can only do that by making sure that our maintenance process is as effective and efficient as possible. But how to do that in daily hectic practice?
Therefore, it is essential that asset & maintenance managers strive toward the implementation of maintenance best practices. And have insight in the possible performance gaps and how risky they are.
Maintenance Audits & Site Inspections are key enablers to identify performance gaps and hidden improvement potential with which you are able to realize higher performance against lower cost. Acquiring strong audit and assessment techniques are essential for every successful asset & maintenance manager.
This highly-interactive GLOMACS Maintenance Audit and Site Inspection training seminar enables you to develop a powerful vision for asset & maintenance management improvement and improve your abilities to successfully promote and adapt changes in the work place. You will learn how to apply several audit & assessment techniques to assess the asset & maintenance management maturity and identify performance gaps. You will learn how to relate the assessment results to external benchmarks like PAS 55 and ISO 55000. You will understand how to transfer the assessment results into an action plan that improves the business continuity of the organization.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- Developing a powerful vison for maintenance improvement
- How an audit fits in the asset management framework
- Overview and practical application of maintenance audit techniques
- Usage of international benchmark standards PAS 55 & ISO 55000
- How to transfer assessment results into a concrete action plan for improvement
At the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the added value of asset & maintenance management to the business process
- Explain how maintenance audits are related to the asset management framework and why they are beneficial
- Understand the basic principles of maintenance audits & site inspections
- Apply assessment techniques to identify performance gaps and improvement potential
- Benchmark their maintenance organization against international world class standards
- Set up a concrete implementation plan based on assessment results
This GLOMACS Maintenance Audit and Site Inspection training seminar will be conducted along interactive workshop principles. There will be a variance of lectures and practical exercises. Experiences from different areas will be discussed. There will be many opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals involved in the area of maintenance contracts, but will greatly benefit:
- Operations & Maintenance Professionals
- Asset owners & Asset Managers
- Maintenance Engineers & Business Improvement Leaders
- All Professionals involved in asset & maintenance management auditing
- Quality & Compliance Managers
- Lead Auditors & Audit Team Members
- Anyone who wishes to update themselves on asset & maintenance assessments
Asset & Maintenance Management Basics
- Asset & Maintenance Management as A Business Process
- Asset Management Landscape Model – The Asset Management System
- Strategy Framework
- Line of Sight
- Asset Management Policy, Asset Strategy, Asset Management Strategy
- Asset Management Objectives (goal setting)
- (Strategic) Asset Management Plan
- Measuring Performance, Feedback & Improvement
- International Standards on Asset & Maintenance Management: PAS 55 & ISO 55000
- Where The Maintenance Audit Fits In
Best Practices in Asset & Maintenance Management
- Risk Management & Risk based Maintenance Concepts
- RAMS – Systems Engineering
- Whole Life Costing Principles
- Workflow Management
- Organization, People & Improvement
- Performance Monitoring – Key Performance Indicators
Maintenance Auditing Principles & Techniques
- Auditing Principles – From Preparation to Reporting
- Process Audit
- Site Inspection
- Asset & Maintenance Assessment – Gap Analysis
- Certification Audit For ISO 55000
Interpreting Audit Results & Implementing The Improvement
- The Performance Gap – Defining The Goals
- Finding Improvement Potential & Actions
- Defining Work Packages & Improvement Plan
- Develop The Business Case – Multi Criteria Analysis
- Implementation Aspects and Periodic Auditing
- How to make it work? - Change Management
Interactive Workshop - Now We Do It Ourselves!
- Analysis of The Business – Business Goals
- Preparing The Audit
- Execute The Gap Analysis
- Define Actions, Work Packages & Improvement Plan
- The Business Case – Is it worth the money?
- Evaluate The Audit: WWW & WWW
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients