Digital methods have reinvented the payment eco-system making it easier to move money around. But this convenience brings new opportunities to Fraudsters and in turn new challenges for fraud mitigation. In this GLOMACS Managing Fraud in a Digitized World training seminar, we will discuss how people, processes, and technologies must all play a part in the fight against fraud. Moving on to the way the digital world has now infested all our homes and personal possessions that we use on a daily basis.
This GLOMACS training seminar highlights the challenges every business and individual faces in the growing Digital World. Looking at all areas that can be affected by technology it will highlight the risks now faced by the world and methods to protect us against them.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- Different kinds of fraud
- Who commits Fraud and Why?
- Smarty phones – What we see on our screens?
- The Digital Underground and what it is
- Hacking anything and everything, the new problems
- What we can do?
At the end of this GLOMACS Managing Fraud in a Digitized World training seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify & Understand Fraud, who commits it and why
- Analyse Smartphones and use it safely and effectively
- Ensure your IT and computer systems are effectively monitored
- Be aware of the digital underground
- See how organised crime hack our systems
- Learn protection techniques
Participants in this GLOMACS training seminar will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the training seminar outline with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. The highly interactive and participative training Seminar methodology includes case studies, exercises and role-plays to simulate audit scenarios and situations that assurance professionals will encounter.
This GLOMACS Managing Fraud in a Digitized World training seminar will benefit organisations in all business sectors and will provide both public and private-owned businesses by:
- Increasing appreciation of the growing risks within the technology
- Increasing awareness, thereby enhancing safety in the business
- Showing employees where to look and what to look for with regards to weaknesses in systems
- Giving everyone a much greater appreciation of the increasing risk posed by technological fraud
- Showing them how to combat all these challenges and keep business safe
This GLOMACS training seminar will enable delegates to enhance their knowledge in the following disciplines:
- Learning about and Evaluating the fraud risks
- Understanding security on smartphones and privacy issues
- Understand the Digital underground
- How your home and business is at risk?
- What to do to secure your data?
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training seminar is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Newly Appointed Fraud Specialists
- Managers needing a broader understanding of how to investigate digital types of fraud
- Anybody who is using technology for business
- Members of fraud teams who need to learn more about targeting digital types of fraud
- Managers needing a broader understanding of how organised crime will attack their business
Fraud - What it is and How it Develops
- What is Fraud?
- Who Commits Fraud?
- The Fraud Triangle
- Fraud in the Digital World
- What Can We Do?
Technology - How it is so Accessible
- Emails and the Cloud
- Computers and Laptops
- Internal Systems
- Fraud and Dangers in the Home
The Digital Underground
- The Malware-Industrial Complex
- TOR (The Onion Router)
- Bitcoin- Legal or Just Money Laundering?
- What is to be Found there?
Hacking, Not Just Computers
- All things are Hackable
- Hacking Biometrics
- Everything Connected – Insecurely
- Loss of Privacy
- Hacking your Home and Business
Security, What We Can Do
- The Way Forward – Users
- The Human Factor
- Practicing Safe Cyber Use
- Automating Defense
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course: