This 5-Day GLOMACS accelerated online training course is designed to give delegates a comprehensive picture of the crude oil and refined markets, risks, legal and regulatory issues involved in the international trading of crude oil and refined products. It is presented with the wide range of essential practices of petroleum industry spanning, exploration, extraction, refining; and global oil supply, reserves, production & trade flows.
With the overview of these essential upstream and midstream practices, the industry downstream operations dealing with crude oil and refined products trading and its associated risks and uncertainties can be fully understood. Since price volatility always exists, the Price Risk Management appropriate techniques are presented in detail. Sales, Marketing, Trading and Risk Management are crucial and the most dynamic parts of the value chain, and extremely important for managers to stay on the top of these activities.
This highly interactive GLOMACS Crude Oil and Refined Products Sales, Marketing, Trading and Risk online training program is designed to encourage delegate participation through a combination of short videos, group discussions, and business case studies designed to reinforce new knowledge and skills, and discussion of “real life” issues in their organizations.
This GLOMACS online seminar will highlight:
- The essential practices of exploration, production, processing and transportation of crude oil
- The success factors in the business of international sales, marketing and trading of crude oil and refined products
- The logistics of global seaborne transportation, pipelines, storage and distribution of crude and refined products
- The understanding the pricing dynamics, benchmarks of crude oil and refined products in the global markets
- The price-risk management using the hedging instruments such as Futures and Forward Contracts, Swap, and Options
- Gain the business acumen of the wide-ranging subjects of upstream production to the downstream sales, marketing and trading of crude oil and refined products
- Understand the critical crude oil pricing dynamics and the use of crude oil benchmarks
- Develop the price-risk management strategies using the hedging instruments
- Acquire essential legal and regulatory issues relating to trading in the global markets
- Reduce the overall risk of Petroleum Industry and maximize the value chain profitability
This online training online seminar will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training online seminar is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
By sending their employees to this GLOMACS Crude Oil and Refined Products Sales, Marketing, Trading and Risk online training course, the organization will gain a wider range of skills that participants gain and henceforth apply in their workspace that will directly benefits their respective companies.
- Offers a wider management perspective of global energy business and highlights the success factors in each category of several business models
- Defines how innovations in oil & gas energy and renewables are helping to drive economic growth and improve living standards around the world
- Clarifies how we can achieve these high efficiencies goals while delivering value to shareholders
- Inculcates the corporate culture of effectively dealing with the core issues, tactics and essential concepts of successfully running the global petroleum business
Each participant will be able to enhance technical knowledge and business skills of Petroleum Industry that will directly benefit his/her career growth:
- Master the core competencies of oil, natural gas, & LNG Industry
- Sharpen the business skills by learning those technique that improve capital productivity and operational excellence
- Understand the value chain optimization in Hydrocarbon Industry and apply at the workplace to improve stockholders’ value
- Be fully cognizant of success factors in oil, gas, LNG and refined products Industry, and how to deal with price risk uncertainties
- Hedging the risk at corporate level, business segment level and at individual transaction level
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business & Development Managers
- Corporate Planners
- Lawyers & Law Firms’ Personnel
- Geoscientists, Engineers and Refiners
- Bankers, Accountants
- Media Personnel who interface with traders and trading
- Government Regulators
- Tax & Finance Advisors
- Compliance Officers
- Equity and Financial Analysts
- Joint Venture Officers
- Those who moved from elsewhere to Trading