We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the competitive environment of today, availability and reliability of assets are more than ever an important issue. A significant trend in maintenance is outsourcing maintenance activities to contractors. Maintenance contracts are being applied as a highly effective way to manage and control the relationship between the service provider and the end-user, both internally and externally. It manages the expectations of both parties, sets out the parameters of responsibility and offers performance indicators.
This highly interactive GLOMACS Maintenance Engineering online training course on Maintenance Contracting & Outsourcing will ensure that you understand how to decide rationally what maintenance activities to outsource and what's not, how to select the best maintenance contractor and how to evaluate the delivered performance of all parties involved.
You will understand the different contract types, get the most from your contracts, avoid the potential pitfalls and improve the performance of your assets. Maintenance contracts used in several branches will be discussed. You will have the opportunity to discuss the existing contracts used in your organization. Through a combination of formal lectures and group work, you will leave the seminar with the tools to improve your contracts and contract management.
This online training course will highlight:
- Understanding Outsourcing considerations
- Contracting Types, including Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to Monitor Performance
- Developing Contracts – The Contracting Cycle
- Negotiating Skills
- Continuous Improvement and Performance Management: How to Evaluate the Performance with All Parties Involved
At the end of this online training course, you will learn to:
- Decide rationally what maintenance activities to outsource and what's not
- Use the features, functions and benefits of lean maintenance contracts
- Use the most applicable type of maintenance contracts (incl. Service Level Agreements) and when/how to apply them
- Define service levels and monitor the contractor performance
- Develop and negotiate a maintenance contract
- Recognize the pitfalls
- Evaluate the delivered performance of all parties involved
- Implement maintenance contract management
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organisation will:
- Understand how to outsource maintenance activities in a professional way
- Be able to apply proper maintenance contracts very fast
- Get instruments to improve maintenance contract management in both short as well as long term
- Will get the most out of the maintenance contracts
- Avoid potential pitfalls regarding developing and managing maintenance contracts
- Save time, money and irritation
By attending on this online training course, the participants will:
- Gain understanding and practical insight of outsourcing and contracting aspects
- Improve the level of personal knowledge
- Be more professional in contracting processes and negotiations
- Work more effectively by applying the right approach
- Add value for themselves
- Be able to plan and develop a future career
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals involved in the area of maintenance contracts, but will greatly benefit:
- All professionals involved in procurement and supply chain management
- All professionals negotiating, managing and verifying maintenance contracts
- Teams who have been assigned the responsibility of establishing a maintenance contract will find it extremely useful to attend this seminar as a unit
- Anyone who wishes to update themselves on Maintenance Contracts & Outsourcing