Identifying, developing and retaining your talent has never been more important for the oil and gas industry with the ever changing economic market. An organisations best and most valuable asset is undoubtedly the people; as it’s the people who operate the systems, the equipment and who can really make the difference between growth or failure. Losing or not being able to recruit the best talent can have a disastrous impact on an organization’s growth and sustainability.
This highly-interactive GLOMACS Strategic Talent Management in Oil & Gas Industry online training seminar will teach you the key talent management processes, systems and procedures in order to apply these in the multi-complex and diverse Oil and Gas industry.
On this online training course, you will gain insight into innovative talent identification methods, develop targeted grading structures, review and develop competency / behavioural frameworks as well as how to grade and assess your talent/high potentials with the effective use of psychometric tools and other assessment methods. In addition, you will define critical development options ensuring the correct development for talent in the organisation. You will also learn how to create sustained growth through active succession planning and strategy in order to ensure positive career paths and development for talent and high potential employees.
The online training seminar will highlight:
- Alternative and new perspectives around talent management and high potential identification
- Methods and techniques of aligning Business Strategy and Talent Management in the complex multi-discipline Oil and Gas industry
- Appropriate process and systems to identify, develop and retain your talent and high potentials
- Pro-active development strategies to ensure your talent and high potential achieve their optimum performance
- Strategic direction to optimize your talent and high potential pipeline in your organization to provide continued sustainable growth
- Succession planning as a key differentiator in an organisations’ success and how this is achieved
In this online training seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the mechanisms to define talent, as well as manage your talent and high potential
- Develop key strategies to optimize your talent and high potential employees
- Engage and employ robust talent strategies within the complex multi-discipline oil and gas industry
- Produce develop effective and functional succession planning strategies
- Lead and manage OCR (Organisational Capability Review) meetings to ensure pro-active succession for sustained growth
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The online training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Leaders and managers of talent within their organization:
- Have the ability to understand and relate to people in the organization
- Provide the mechanism for sustainable growth of the business
- Possess the skills and development aptitude to ensure the growth of individuals to achieve their maximum potential
- Create and drive the strategy to make individuals and the organisation outstanding
This online training seminar teaches the competencies that enable leaders to:
- Identify, develop and retain high potential and talented people
- Understand and formulate higher level strategy to drive their organisation’s growth
- Analyse complex personal data, models and theories using subjective and objective processes
- Improve their ability to communicate, influence and work with others
- Build and effectively develop better people in a sustainable way
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Management & Leadership online training seminar on Strategic Talent Management will greatly benefit individuals, aligned to the identification, development and retention of talent and high potential people in the business, including:
- HR / L&D / Talent Professionals
- Training Managers
- OD Specialists
- Recruitment Officers and Managers
- Retention / Compensation Personnel
- Those who wish to develop their leadership knowledge and skills in strategically managing, developing and retaining talent and high potential people
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients