|15 - 19 Jul 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|18 - 22 Nov 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
Healthcare Organizations today confront many variables and rapid developments that require research to explore the best methods and approaches to deal with these variables by adopting modern ideas and concepts to improve their performance. Healthcare institutions seek to add value to activities and remove activities that do not adds value to their patients’ needs as those activities that are considered wastes of financial, human and technological resources.
Health performance measures, or key performance indicators, are an essential part of any strategic management system. They are necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of strategy implementation. Healthcare KPIs also help in analyzing the gap between actual and targeted performance, and measuring healthcare organizational effectiveness and operational efficiency. This Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement training course will show you how to integrate Healthcare Performance Objectives, Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into a healthcare performance management system applied by a highly skilled leadership, managerial and supervisory health team.
This GLOMACS Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement training course will highlight:
- The skills that leaders require to be effective in Healthcare Performance Improvement.
- Maintaining excellent performance via positive reinforcement and affirmation.
- Achieving the balance between accountability, responsibility, empowerment, and results.
- Empowering and motivating the healthcare staff to analyse the root causes of problems.
- Give motivated individuals the support and the confidence to get the job done.
- Build a healthcare team to be more effective and focusing on continuous improvement.
This Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement training course aims to provide participants with the necessary skills in the field of managing, developing, and using performance metrics and monitoring in their healthcare organizations. This training course from will help the participants to achieve the following goals:
- Understand the basic principles of healthcare leadership and performance management.
- Learn effective performance management processes and organizational objectives.
- Create a climate and culture of continuous healthcare performance improvement to measure and improve performance with enthusiasm.
- Communicate performance information to all to better inform decision making.
- The ability to monitor achieved performance and follow up with concerned parties.
This Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement training course will use a range of training methods including lectures, case studies, video presentations, exercises and interactive discussions that allow all participants to discuss their specific issues and appropriate solutions with other participants and with the instructor in order to create a high-impact training session.
As a result of attending this Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement training course, the organization will benefit by:
- Formulate and agree on clear and specific standards for follow-up and accountability.
- Value-added to the medial and clinical department and the organization as a whole
- Higher engagement of employees with the healthcare organization
- Committed to building a high-performance culture in their healthcare organization
- The behavior will be aligned with an organization’s strategic objectives and cultural values
- Implementation of key performance management strategies for sustained results
As a direct result of attending this Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement training course, you will:
- Implement an effective healthcare performance improvement
- Improve confidence and self-assurance in dealing with all types of performance issues
- Have a higher awareness of the performance as a positive and motivating influence
- Apply best practices in discipline and performance improvement planning
- Have more excellent knowledge of their beliefs and limitations to employee performance
- Positively influence high performance throughout the healthcare organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement training course is suitable for executives (medical and clinical), financial managers, strategic planners, department heads, and supervisors, as well as anyone who has a desire to learn about the importance and use of Best Practices in Healthcare Performance Improvement and performance indicators to achieve effective management and measurement of performance that serves the health organization’s goals.
Strategic Healthcare Leadership
- The four areas of healthcare leadership
- Healthcare efficiency and effectiveness
- Healthcare leadership styles
- Healthcare Value-based leadership
- Strategic leadership lenses
- Reasons for healthcare failure of plans
Effective Performance Management
- Best practices in performance management
- Applying the FABRIC performance model
- Steps to design performance management
- GROW healthcare coaching model
- Healthcare KPIs BSC Balanced Scorecard
- Management challenges in the future
Performance Measurement Standards
- Steps for conducting the annual review
- The five levels in performance classification
- Measurement mistakes that must be avoided
- 360-degree performance feedback
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- PESTEL analysis and SWOT analysis
Stages of TQM Development
- Deming’s 14 Points of Quality
- FOCUS P-D-C-A Model
- Joseph Juran Quality Approach
- Philip Crosby Quality Approach
- The 7 Deadly Diseases for Organizations
- The 5 Futurology Studies Models
Motivation and Engagement
- Rewarding and appreciating high performers
- RRCS model for retaining distinguished individuals
- Motivation and the role of successful management
- Effective Healthcare Reward System
- Excellence in job performance
- Motivation methods to increase loyalty
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour