|17 - 21 Jun 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|09 - 13 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||Online||$3,950|
This Healthcare Procurement & Supply Chain Management training course offers a unique opportunity to the delegates. It is well known how critical for Healthcare is the Procurement supply chain to discover its complexities within a dynamic and complex environment as the new global circumstances form it. Supply is uncertain, therefore developing and maintaining a working relationship with the suppliers is of paramount importance.
As it becomes more challenging, the healthcare environment, entering uncertain periods, requires a new strategic and tactical approach to ensure long-term profitability, inventory optimization, and quality assurance.
This training course will highlight the critical points to consider and reassess the approaches with stakeholders (internal and external) in the global market. It will offer best practices and practical applications for the delegates to re-approach and reassess the supply chain to become more competitive and cost-effective.
This GLOMACS Healthcare Procurement & Supply Chain Management training course will highlight:
- The importance of product availability
- How to create an efficient Sales Level Agreement?
- Effective negotiation (win-win)
- Ways to locate and remove waste from the supply chain
- Tools to measure supply chain performance
By the end of this Healthcare Procurement & Supply Chain Management training course, you will learn to:
- Re-evaluate and implement effective procurement strategies
- Negotiate in “win-win” terms with stakeholders
- Assess Risks in the health supply chain
- Manage capacity and efficiency in the storeroom and beyond
- Avoid hidden costs and waste through effective contracts
- Optimize inventory in a cost-efficient way
This GLOMACS Healthcare Procurement & Supply Chain Management training course will be delivered by an instructor who has first-hand practical supply chain experience and procurement experience.
The training course will have presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video material, games and case studies, and best practices.
Organisations will gain benefits by attending this Healthcare Procurement & Supply Chain Management training course:
- Efficient negotiation skills for the professionals
- Improve collaboration with stakeholders
- Identify and assess risks in the supply chain
- Find solutions to face challenges in Procurement
- Apply best practices from the healthcare sector
Participants applying the learning of this Healthcare Procurement & Supply Chain Management training course will benefit in their workplace and help in their roles:
- How to operate efficient relationships with suppliers?
- How to design new procurement strategies?
- How to optimize inventory in their storeroom and beyond?
- How to gain value in the human supply chain?
- How to reduce costs and retain effective Service Level Agreements?
- Use a framework for continual improvement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS Healthcare Procurement & Supply Chain Management training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Health care institutions (hospitals, diagnostic centers, etc.)
- Healthcare medical staff
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Healthcare suppliers and manufacturers
The Role of Supply Chain in Health Care
- The distinction between traditional and health care supply chain
- The value-based supply chain management
- The Importance of the Revenue Cycle
- Applying the SCOR Model
- The E-Business model in healthcare
- Outsourcing and Insourcing medical supplies
Strategic Procurement Planning
- Selecting Suppliers – Cost-effective methods
- Single sourcing vs. Multi sourcing
- Risk Assessment in decision-making
- Open buy vs. directed buy
- Deciding between Cost vs. Quality
- Measuring Suppliers and the Purchasing Performance
Stakeholders Negotiation and Contracts Management
- The process of the negotiation
- Creating a “Win-win” strategy
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders
- The components of Contracts
- Critical issues in Contracts
- How to Retain and ensure SLAs?
Managing Medical Supplies
- Demand-driven - Inventory Control in and beyond storeroom
- Applying Technology in the healthcare supply chain
- Using the EDI System
- Building Integrated Supply Chains
- Optimizing Transportation – Receiving – Storage - Dispensing
- Security and Safety Control in healthcare products
Improving Reliability and Performance
- Building an effective Healthcare Supply Chain
- Process Improvement in Healthcare with Six Sigma
- The importance of the value stream mapping
- Implementing Lean Tools in Healthcare - Just in Time / Kanban
- Locating and Removing Waste in Healthcare
- Implementing metrics in the healthcare supply chain
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour