This GLOMACS Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) training course is designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to effectively design and enhance integrated GRC activities across your company. As well It enables you with the tools and techniques to understand your company obligations, to mitigate risk and to have a proper structure in place on how to manage it when an issue arises.
This is an intensive and highly practical training program develops the tremendous value to your company and an essential part to building ethical culture, establishing acceptable standards of behavior and mitigating risk. The risk isn't something that should be avoided. Rather, it's an opportunity for organizational innovation, developing new competitive advantages, addressing exposures that can threaten an organization and something that can be integrated into strategic planning.
This is an intensive and highly practical training program enables members to develop core operational skills, focusing on best practice and will provide executives at all levels with the skills in risk management, creating compliance culture, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
This Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) training course also covers several topics includes issues and breach management, compliance project creation and management, the culture of compliance ethics, and obligations and legislation.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of governance, risk management and compliance (GRC)
- Understand the regulatory environment
- The reason for being governance is essential for effective regulatory compliance risk management
- Identify high-risk areas and compliance in your organization
- Apply Risk-based Approach
- The role of the compliance officer and his team
- Develop and implement a governance, risk management and compliance strategic plan
- Understand, define, and enhance organizational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance
- Implement governance, risk management and compliance processes that are effective and efficient
- Using a risk-based audit approach
Participants to this training course will receive an overview of the governance, risk management and compliance concept in your organization. The training methodology includes case studies, group live instruction, presentation and discussion of worked examples, ongoing group discussion and interactive participation is encouraged.
This GLOMACS training course is of direct relevance to governance, risk management and compliance and as a result the organizations will benefit greatly from their employee’s participation. The organization will gain from:
- More effective support for governance, risk management and compliance team
- Greater relevance and reliability of analyzing the regulatory bodies
- More strategic thinking and focus on performance
- More effective use of developing successful GRC plan
- Preparation of staff for increased responsibility
- Supports risk and compliance officers through education
This training course will be of personal benefit to delegates by providing you with:
- A better understanding of the context and importance of the G governance, risk management and compliance
- The best practices in avoiding situations that may make their company legally liable
- The tools to detect any violations of company policies
- Greater awareness of industry practices, problems and solutions
- Increased understanding and assurance to complete tasks successfully
- Increased self-confidence and motivation at work
- Greater job satisfaction in providing quality support to management
- Greater ability to supervise, develop and motivate colleagues
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills, providing details of the latest policies and procedures to:
- Executives and Board Members
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Officers / Managers and their Deputies
- Governance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- GRC Professionals
- Legal Professionals
- Regulatory Representatives
- Company Secretaries
- IT Professionals dealing with governance, risk management and compliance
- Managers responsible for governance, risk management and compliance activities