Organizations today are presented with an ever-growing number of challenges, compounded by the speed of technological change and evolution, all of which act together to increase business risk. Evidence indicates that resilient organisations are successfully proactive; they can foresee relevant scenarios that may have damaging effects on business operations. Therefore, if you have, or could have, a key role to play in the resilience of your organisation, then this course is for you.
Business Resilience as a corporate goal is the ability to anticipate, avoid, protect, withstand, mitigate, respond and recover from the effects of change or adversity. This online training course explores these and other concepts of resilience to understand key mechanisms that organisations should develop to best cope with continuous change and to swiftly recover from hardship.
This GLOMACS online training course will highlight:
- Understanding the features of BSI 65000
- Guidance on achieving enhanced Business Resilience
- Identification and investigation of 13 indicators that assesses the resilience of an organisation
- How proactive individuals in resilient organisations improve the reliability of operations?
- How to recover and bounce back from trauma, quickly restoring business capabilities?
- How to demonstrate a clear focus on developing confidence and leadership capabilities?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand risk, security, safety, preparedness, resilience, response & reliability
- Design policy and controls for you to manage Change as well as Risk
- Apply concepts and innovative solutions to achieve business resilience
- Determine how to monitor the performance of your Resilience system
- Draw on an extensive knowledge base of organisational resilience
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
In addition to the ability to recover quickly from multiple challenges and disruptions, the key to true Business Resilience is to create a culture of continuous improvement. Learning from past mistakes is of the essence in enabling organizations to emerge from a crisis more effective and more resilient than before.
- Develop a prevention preparedness and a dynamic response / continuity / recovery policy
- Establish objectives, procedures and processes to achieve policy commitments
- Assure competency, awareness and online training
- Take action as necessary to improve performance and demonstrate success
- Establish and apply a process for continual improvement
Having developed an information rich environment, you will develop a good grasp of the “health” of the system by turning knowledge and data into intelligence by identifying future patterns and trends.
- Gain an understanding of the rationale and principles underpinning the five principles of business resilience
- Appreciate the value and business benefits from taking an organisational resilience approach
- Understand how to be networked gaining appropriate leadership skills within a resilient culture
- Hear first-hand experiences in building resilience and how to survive adversity
- Analyse and discuss a selection of key research papers and articles on organisational resilience
Who Should Attend?
The advanced nature of this event will prove beneficial to those in management and team leadership with responsibility for either planning for or responding to change and crises across the complete management spectrum.
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable therefore to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Designated Incident, Emergency and Crisis Response Managers
- Fire, Safety and Security Professionals
- Risk, Marketing and Insurance Managers
- Operation, Asset, HR and Facility Managers
- Ministry or Government Regulators