Oil and Gas Risk and Security is all about people, plant, equipment, and procedures. Even with the best intentions these can and will often have gaps and weaknesses that may not always been seen from within the organisation. Oil & Gas control systems that control transport and storage of petroleum products deserve the highest level of protection from SCADA security and control system security threats. Occupational safety, environmental safety and public safety priorities demand reliable and trustworthy security industrial control systems to facilitate human oversight of complex physical processes. Security threats from the most commonplace malware to today’s pervasive targeted attacks of all persuasions must all be addressed and mitigated.
This GLOMACS Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Industry online training course will identify that threats are not always from the traditional ‘front gate’ approach, a joined-up Security Policy should therefore also cover Corporate, Criminal, Civil Unrest, Cyber as well as Terrorism from Internal and/or External threats. The biggest threat will be the one you were not expecting!
This GLOMACS online training course will highlight:
- How the Security professional can achieve a consistent level of best practice across a wide range of risks?
- How to improve the professionalism and culture of the pro-active security team?
- Security risk assessment, quantification, and mitigation
- Key- asset identification and vulnerability assessment
- How to gain executive support to implement multi-disciplined security projects?
This Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Industry training course is structured to equip delegates with the specialist security knowledge to perform their management and supervisory duties to international standards in both security planning and asset protection.
At the end of the training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand Security Management practice and how to apply these principles
- Learn how to plan and effectively implement security projects
- Analyse a suitable cyber protection course to protect intellectual property
- How to improve the professionalism and reputation of the Security team?
- Understand how to mitigate the full range of risks facing the Oil & Gas industry
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Online Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Delegates attending this Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Industry online training course will gain an understanding of the strong business reasons why organisations should effectively manage and plan to protect their human and physical resources. This will lead to improvements in their organisation's professional reputation, standard operating procedures, and the ability to continue to function effectively and successfully in the face of today's threats.
Delegates attending this Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Industry training course will gain an improved personal knowledge of threats and risks to their organisation, they will learn skills to combat these threats and put into place standards, plans and strategies which if successfully implemented will increase their professional reputation and improve their ability to deal with serious security issues.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Industry online training course is structured to equip attending delegates with the specialist security knowledge to perform their management and supervisory duties to international standards in Oil & Gas Security Management, Planning and Asset protection.
All those who have responsibility for security or are included in security response plans should therefore attend.
- Security Supervisors / Managers
- Facility Supervisors / Managers
- HSSE Personnel
- Fire Department Personnel
- HR and Administrative supervisors responsible for security