Conducting a security survey is an essential skill for security managers. This Conducting Security Surveys and Assessments training course provides a step-by-step guide to the process of conducting an effective security survey and will provide you with a template for conducting your own surveys. This training course will show you how to identify the particular threats to your business, premises and staff, and how you can protect against them.
During this GLOMACS training course, the information and case studies will guide you through each stage involved in conducting a survey. You will also learn how to use the security survey as part of your ongoing risk analysis and security strategy. Understanding what is essential to security assessments and surveys can be complex subject, with many factors to consider.
Learners will be introduced to a range of risk management and security design tools to enhance their organisation’s ability to protect its assets. This GLOMACS training course equips the security personnel with knowledge and skills in conducting security survey and be able to apply them in the workplace.
This training course on Conducting Security Surveys and Assessments validates your ability to manage your Security Operations team, suppliers, resources, and business processes in line with current industry standards. You will learn all the necessary security measures in response to dynamic security demands.
This GLOMACS training course will feature:
- When to Conduct a Security Survey
- What Constitutes an Effective Security Survey
- How to Plan and Conduct a Security Survey
- How to use Crime Prevention Methods and Techniques to Reduce Crime and Loss
- How to use the Security Survey to Prepare a Risk Assessment
- What Security Measures are Available and When and How to Use Them
- How to Write a Security Survey Report and Make Effective Recommendations
During this training, you will be taught how to conduct security surveys including the risks related to criminal activity and to natural disasters, such as lighting and fire. This training course also covers the value and purpose of surveys, identifying areas of risk to be investigated and providing workable answers to those risks. Delegates will be shown how to draw up operating procedures, management reports and sales proposals.
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will be able to:
- Surveying different types of industry and premises
- Exploring, reducing and eliminating risks
- The application of security personnel and electronic protection
- Activities encouraging putting skills in to practice
- The course also explains the requirements of BS7499
This GLOMACS training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests.
Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved.
Delegates attending this GLOMACS training course will:
- Gain an understanding of the strong business reasons why organisations should effectively manage and plan to protect their human and physical resources from information gathered during surveys and Security Vulnerability (SVA) and Risk Assessments (RA)
- Lead to improvements in their organisation's professional reputation, standard operating procedures and the ability to continue to function effectively and successfully in the face of today's threats
Delegates attending this GLOMACS training course will gain an improved personal knowledge of threats and risks to their organisation, they will learn skills to combat these threats and put into place standards, plans and strategies which if successfully implemented will increase their professional reputation and improve their ability to deal with serious security issues.
They also gain insight into:
- Elective modules that are part of nationally recognized diploma in security management
- Gaining knowledge and skills in conducting security surveys
- Being able to perform a management role in the security industry
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course on Conducting Security Surveys and Assessments is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Security Supervisors
- Security Agency Manager
- Security Operations Manager
- Chief Security Officer
- Security Executives
This training course is also designed for other professionals who need to keep up-to-date with latest trends in security management techniques.