|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|20 - 24 May 2024||Paris - France||$5,950|
|28 Oct - 01 Nov 2024||Paris - France||$5,950|
|09 - 13 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
In today's rapidly changing business environment, projects are becoming increasingly complex and challenging. Leading complex projects requires a unique set of skills, knowledge, and competencies to navigate the various obstacles that can arise during the project lifecycle. This course is designed to equip project managers with the tools and techniques necessary to effectively lead complex projects from start to finish. Participants will learn how to develop and execute project plans that take into account various factors such as scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and stakeholder management.
Leading complex projects requires a diverse set of skills and competencies. The role of the project manager involves aligning project goals with organizational strategic objectives, managing stakeholders, leading teams, managing risk, and applying project management knowledge. Project managers must continually develop their competencies to stay current and meet the challenges of leading complex projects. By doing so, they can ensure the successful delivery of projects that meet stakeholder expectations and achieve organizational objectives.
This training course will highlight:
- Understanding the nature of complexity in projects
- Defining and managing project scope
- Creation of project schedules
- Estimation and management of project budgets
- Management of project risks
- Management of project stakeholders
Leading complex projects requires a deep understanding of various topics that are critical to project success.
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of project management.
- Learning execution project plans that deliver successful outcomes.
- Understanding how to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks and challenges.
Utilizing better approaches for leading project teams and resolving conflicts.
This Leading Complex Projects training course will incorporate both theory and skill training components, applying hands-on exercises, facilitation of group discussions, practical case studies and real-life examples.
Leading complex projects requires a diverse set of skills and competencies. Project managers must continually develop their competencies to stay current and meet the challenges of leading complex projects. By doing so, they can ensure the successful delivery of projects that meet stakeholder expectations and achieve organizational objectives.
The organization will benefit by:
- Alignment of project goals with organizational strategic objectives
- Application of project management knowledge to improve operations
- Management of stakeholders
- Effective Leadership of teams
- Efficient and holistic risk management
Participants will develop additional and valuable project management skills through:
- Refining their planning and estimating techniques
- Improving their risk identification and mitigation techniques
- Enhancing their team leadership skills
- Learning to improve the speed and efficiency in delivery of projects
- Reducing waste and optimizing delivery
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Glomacs training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Project managers and program managers looking to take on more complex projects
- Mid- to senior-level managers involved in complex product development
- Managers tasked with leading organization-wide projects
- Entrepreneurs looking to improve the success of their projects
- Professionals interested in augmenting their practical experience with proven frameworks and tools for project management
Introduction to Complex Projects
- Definition of complex projects
- Characteristics of complex projects
- Challenges in leading complex projects
- Identifying and engaging stakeholders
- Overview of project management frameworks and techniques
Project Planning and Scheduling
- Key Financial Concepts
- Project initiation and planning
- Work breakdown structure and project scheduling
- Resource allocation and management
- Contingency planning and risk management
Risk Management, Leading Project Teams
- Identifying potential risks and challenges
- Developing risk management strategies
- Mitigating and managing risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing project teams
- Communication and collaboration strategies
Project Execution and Control
- Budgeting and cost control
- Project execution and monitoring
- Change management and adaptation to uncertainty
- Performance tracking and control
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
Advanced Project Management
- Lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Developing a project closure plan
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Agile Project Management
- Lean Management
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour