|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|12 - 16 Aug 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|09 - 13 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Online||$3,950|
Today, those in training functions need to understand strategy and the role of training in today’s fast-moving environment in making sure strategic goals are met. This new GLOMACS Linking Training to Organisational Goals training seminar will help anyone in training to convert strategic goals into action – with both timelines and budgets. One critical area is, of course, competency levels – which are a good example of a strategic goal. Master the techniques and gain a skill that few professionals in training have.
Highlights of this engaging GLOMACS training course are:
- How to produce focused training strategies and plans and use the training matrix?
- How to influence by producing clear understandable results?
- How to explore many options for learning?
- How to get the best out of people through two different approaches: performance and competency?
- How to demonstrate added value and ROI?
- How to get the best out of people through development?
By the end of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the role of training within an organisation – linked to the strategic plan
- Clearly show which training contributes directly to the goals of the organisation
- Use a strategic model and training schema to align training clearly with the organisational goals
- Conduct an effective training needs analysis
- Develop a training strategy
- Evaluate training and promote value-added training
This GLOMACS Linking Training to Organisational Goals training seminar is based on a combination of interactive activities - group and individual exercises, case studies, skills practice and discussions - along with formal inputs. The environment will be supportive in which individuals with varying degrees of experience will be encouraged to share the approaches they currently use as well as try out new ones that they encounter on the training seminar. The seminar instructor will be available to answer any questions an individual may have and to act as a facilitator for building and applying these new approaches.
Delegates will get a Strategic Wall Chart, and the Training Work Areas Chart along with a fully indexed manual and a soft copy of the manual and slides used.
Impact on the organisation from delegates attending this GLOMACS training seminar includes:
- Enhancement of a wide range of skills and competencies
- Improved results from training within a business
- New techniques in training strategy that are essential in developing partnership with internal clients
- Developed and convincingly submitting training plans
- More focused training and development
- Evaluation of training programmes to drive up quality and effectiveness
Attendance at this training seminar will result in individuals being better able to:
- Implement a wide range of strategic planning techniques in the learning and development environment
- Use enhanced interpersonal skills
- Improve their ability to make training a more critical part of a business
- Demonstrate how training budget can be seen as an investment
- Use different techniques and approaches for working effectively through a training strategy
- Apply new skills effectively in the workplace, gaining skills and knowledge few possess in the training function
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All Training Managers and Professionals
- Training Co-ordinators who have attended a certificated training course
- Senior Training Administrators
- Training Designers and Developers
- Those who have a responsibility for training others
- Those who wish to move into training management
- HR Management and Professionals with an interest in training
- Line Managers with an interest in training
- Senior Managers who want to know how to use training to maximise organisational efficiency
Business Strategy and Training
- Introduction to Training, Development and Learning
- So Why Do We Need to Train Anyway?
- How Businesses Set Their Strategy
- The Importance of Aligning Training Strategy – The HR and Training Strategic Model
- The Role of Training in Supporting Business Strategy – How to Write Strategic Goals?
- Defining The Training Function
Developing A Focused Training Solution
- The New Systematic Training Cycle
- Competence – 95% of All Trainings Organisational Goals
- Where Performance Training Fits – The 5% that Makes 100% Difference
- Serious Limitations that Training Has – 10 -15% of the Workforce Will Be Unresponsive to Training
- Different Learning Methods – From E-learning to Classroom
- Developing Learning Solutions and Blended Learning
- Training Design Principles
- Selecting The Trainer
The Training Strategy
- A Strategic Approach to Doing TNA to Best Meet Organisational Goals – New Approaches to TNA
- Actioning Organisational Goals
- Case Study Review – Lessons Learned
- Organisations and Change – Driving the Need for Training
- Responding to Organisational Change
- Why People Don’t Like Change?
- How to Pritoritise Training to Get the Best Value?
Building The Value of Training
- The Providers of Training
- Developing Partnerships and Suppliers – Writing Training Specifications to Get the Best Value
- Pilot Programmes For Validation
- Evaluation For ROI – How to Do It? - A Model to Use
- Case Study - Evaluating and Measuring Return on Investment
- Validation of The Training Process For Quality Assurance
- The Need For Tests and Assessments
Developing Your Training Strategy
- Creating The Training Plan
- Creating A Budget Using Unit Costs
- The Use of Service Level Agreements
- Reporting Training Activities Against Plan
- Post-Seminar Peer Network Support
- Action Planning
- Key Concepts Learned and Personal Development Plans
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Re-Certification credits from HR Certification Institute (HRCI), will be awarded to the delegates
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour