|08 - 12 Jul 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||Online||$3,950|
This GLOMACS Mini-MBA: Business Essentials training course is designed for senior executives and managers aspiring for senior roles from all functions across every industry. The Mini MBA in Business Essentials course is ideal for executives seeking to improve their knowledge across a wide spread of advanced business skills. It offers delegates a challenging and rewarding experience that will equip them with the advanced skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen profession.
Executives and Managers of all levels use this course as a springboard since it focuses on the key pillars of today's business: Strategy, Leadership, Innovation, Communication and Corporate Governance. It has been designed to foster a broad range of business skills that are in high demand across all areas of industry. Delegates will be equipped with many of the key insights, comprehensive management practices, benchmarks, and business strategy tools necessary to strengthening professional performance, confidence, and decision-making abilities. This training course will help you take your career to the next level whilst giving you maximum impact on your career with minimum time away from the workplace.
This Mini-MBA: Business Essentials training course will highlight:
- The concepts, tools, and techniques of ‘strategy’ and ‘strategic planning.’
- Leadership qualities needed to inspire, motivate, and engage their staff.
- Creating an agenda of creativity and innovation to meet new challenges.
- Aligning Communications and Organizational Goals.
- Corporate Governance: ensuring the organization can respond to a changing external environment
At the end of this Mini-MBA: Business Essentials training course, you will learn to:
- Comprehend the business model that enables strategy to be successfully targeted towards customers.
- Develop the human dimension of leading and managing people in contemporary, successful organizations.
- Understand disruptive and open innovation, as well as lean and agile methodologies.
- Learn the multiple facets of our communication.
- Significance of corporate governance and how it might optimally work.
This Glomacs training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with an interactive trainer leading discussion. There will be practical sessions where participants can practice and experience course-related activities. Realistic and exercises, short video presentations, small group work and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning. Interactive activities will be used throughout the course.
Your organization will benefit through improved critical understanding of the key competency areas required for success within a business – enabling more informed and commercially viable strategic decisions. In summary, your organization will benefit from:
- More effective leaders who align strategic objectives.
- Leaders who focus on results and goal achievement.
- Improved managerial communications.
- Higher levels of accountability and productivity
- Engagement that tackles change and innovation head-on.
- Clearer thinking and faster decision-making leading to cutting edge business practices
This Mini-MBA: Business Essentials training course will give participants the confidence, drive, and skills to challenge themselves towards higher leadership & strategic performance. Specifically, they will develop:
- Appropriate strategies for day-to-day leadership
- Ways to use communication, influence, and persuasion to engage with colleagues.
- Ways to manage performance and turn people around.
- How to engage others in the achievement of targets
- The skills to meet ever changing challenges and complex problems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Mini-MBA: Business Essentials training course is beneficial for professionals across every department of the organizations who are dealing with strategic and leadership decisions. This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Middle managers, department heads and senior managers
- Business professionals who need a wider understanding of leadership and strategic principles.
- Professionals whose task it is to create and implement strategy.
- Executives and leaders responsible to ensure Corporate Government initiatives.
- Professionals who would like a refresher course in MBA type topics and want to be familiar with current thinking.
Understanding the Strategic Environment
- What is strategy and why is it important?
- Analysis of Internal criteria to the company.
- Analysis of external criteria to the company.
- Strategic choice: focus, concentration, dealing with the life cycle effect
- The strategic impact of value migration during globalization.
- The linkage and alignment of strategic and operational management
- Strategic Formulation
- Strategic Implementation.
The Art of Leadership
- Keys to personal leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Balance as a key to resilient leadership
- Leadership zone of empowerment
- The paradox of leadership in the information age
- Delivering customer value
- Employee & Team Engagement
- Ensuring staff capability
- How our thinking works.
- Vertical and lateral approaches; benefits and weaknesses.
- Testing ideas for practicality and relevance.
- Apply the more fluid style to the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- Recognize obstacles to creativity in approach and working environment.
- Understand the limitations of conventional problem solving.
- Ensure that creativity becomes a tool for day-to-day problem solving.
- Decision Making processes.
- Connecting: Gaining rapport and building credibility.
- Consulting: Effective questioning and listening skills.
- Ways to be more convincing and overcoming conflict.
- Negotiating agreement and getting a win-win.
- Working together to achieve your goals: the secrets of great team working.
- Coordination activities in the digital age; tools and techniques.
- How to present your ideas, plans and projects well.
- How to manage meetings of your team or stakeholders.
- The responsibilities of Corporate Governance
- The history of sustainability
- Benefits of business sustainability
- Stakeholder expectations
- Sustainability operating systems
- Company policies
- Organizational structures
- Profit, People, Planet
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
Our collaboration with KC Academy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour