|04 - 08 Dec 2023||London - UK||$5,950|
|08 - 12 Jan 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|05 - 09 Aug 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|09 - 13 Sep 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|02 - 06 Dec 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
If you want your team, organisation or career to thrive, you can no longer afford to make decisions based on reputation or experience alone – you need to ensure that data is in the driving seat when it comes to future planning.
By using behavioural data to understand and manage organizations, has fundamentally changed how companies operate. This training course will provide participants with a foundation in people analytics through discussion and hands-on exercises with real-world data and tools.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- People management
- How behavioural economics can reinvent HR
- Data-driven people management for improving performance
There are basic questions that have an impact on businesses that no one can answer:
- How much does the executive team communicate with engineering?
- Is a manager really spending time with their team?
- How often should a salesperson speak with a customer?
The reason we can’t answer these questions is a lack of data. Surveys and consultants are useful, but their shortcomings are evident. They’re slow, subjective, and don’t actually measure what happens in the real world.
- Using real-world data to assess what is really happening
- Understanding what behavioural data you already have and how to use it
- Learning basic people analysis methods for HR dynamics
- HR data-driven for people management and competency assessment
- How behavioural economics can reinvent HR and make savings
- Data-driven people management for improving performance
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- Interactive case studies specifically designed for the delegates
- Discussion and evaluation of the latest techniques
- Hands-on, practical exercises simulating actual project scenarios
- Pre - & Post Course Assessments
Managers who have learnt to lead, manage and plan using data-driven methods will have new and better ways of performing their key leadership functions. They will offer increased decision-making, innovation, flexibility and confidence. They are better able to stand back from the everyday detail and focus on real-world organisational needs, secure in the knowledge that their actions and decisions are based on sound data.
Participants will be exposed to a range of different approaches to leadership and management practice using data and the latest thinking. This will allow them to grow their business skills and ability in challenging situations. The opportunity to experiment with new management techniques before applying them in the workplace will help build the confidence to move beyond traditional assumptions about the ‘right’ way to manage and lead.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS training course is ideal for directors, senior managers, executives, and business leaders in all industries who have (or want to have) responsibility for improving organizational performance.
- Those who need to develop their understanding of leadership, management and communication
- Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their teams more effectively
- Leaders and managers responsible for working through others to achieve company goals
HR Data-driven for People Management
- Competency Acquisition Analytics
- Capacity Analytics to Measure the Efficiency
- Employee Churn Analytics
- Corporate Culture Analytics
- Recruitment Channel Analytics
- Leadership and Management Performance Analytics
- Employee Performance and Productivity Analytics
How Behavioural Economics Can Reinvent HR
- Use the Principles of Behavioural Economics for HR Planning
- Change the Context in Which You Present Choices to Employees
- Develop Messaging that Influences Patterns of Performance
- Build Messaging that Nudges People to Perform Better
- Understand the Power of the Default Option
- Understand How ‘Mental Accounting’ Affects Decision Making
Competency Frameworks and Performance Management Data
- Understanding Competency Frameworks
- Basic Principles of Data-based Competency Measurement
- Developing a Competency Framework
- The Practical Use of Competencies and Real-data SWOT
- Understanding How Data can be Used in Performance Management
- Implementing a Successful Data-based Appraisal Scheme
Data-driven People Management for Improving Performance
- Moving from HBR Cases to A/B Testing: Case Studies and Examples
- Core Tool: Social Network Analysis
- Group Exercise: Rewire the Team and Organisation by Using Data
- Building a People Analytics Team
- Analysis of Data - Discussion
- Discussion: Implementing Your Finding
Data-driven Decision-making and Problem-solving for People Management
- Causes of Poor Decision-making Due to Bad or Insufficient Data
- Building a Data Model that will Improve Your and Others Decision Making
- Practical Application Exercise and Case-studies Based on Participants Own Examples
- Critical Thinking Approaches using Probing and Analytical Thinking
- Overview of Proven Decision-making and Problem-solving Tools
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Re-Certification credits from HR Certification Institute (HRCI), will be awarded to the delegates
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour