|29 Jan - 02 Feb 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|03 - 07 Jun 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Project Quality Management includes the processes for incorporating the organizations quality policy regarding planning, managing and controlling project and product quality requirements in order to meet stakeholders’ objectives. It also supports continuous process improvement activities.
In today’s fiercely competitive and fast-changing business environment, delivery of high-quality project outcomes is the key to organizations’ survival and prosperity. Managers are constantly seeking to produce good quality results while reducing costs and minimizing delays.
Structured to offer a comprehensive overview of quality management in projects with careful balance of quantitative and qualitative considerations, this Project Quality Management training course will equip participants with the essential management skills, tools and methodologies required for effective delivery of high-quality project outcomes.
This Project Quality Management Workshop training course will feature:
- An overview of key project quality management concepts
- The concepts, tools and techniques involved in quality planning and control in conjunction with the Critical Path Method, the Critical Chain Method and other proven project management methodologies.
- An introduction to statistical process control tools.
- An overview of typical project problems and strategies for their mitigation.
- An overall focus on benefit realization from project conception to completion.
By the end of this Project Quality Management Workshop training course, participants will be able to:
- Define what quality means.
- Understand the importance of deliberate quality management processes in projects and integrate quality in project initiation, planning, execution, control and completion.
- Identify and document quality requirements and standards for the project and product.
- Apply cost benefit analysis, cause and effect diagrams, control charts and other tools in project planning and control.
- Apply basic statistical quality control concepts.
- Implement effective quality assurance and control.
- Be ready and conduct quality audits.
- Effectively manage stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction with the project results.
- Improve the quality climate and culture across the project life cycle.
Participants of this training course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the course outline. The tutor will utilize proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques with theory and skill training, traditional lectures, as well as hands-on exercises, group discussions, video and case studies. Whilst important learning will take place, having fun and receiving memorable learning is paramount.
The organization will greatly benefit from individuals understanding how Project Quality Management operates by focusing on:
- How to plan quality management into projects
- How project plans should follow organizational quality methodologies
- Understand project planning tools, language and acronyms.
- Understanding high quality dependency planning within projects
- How to manage quality by translating the plans into quality activities, that incorporate the organizations quality policies into the project
- Understand how to ensure the project outputs are complete, correct and meet the customer expectations.
As a result of attending this Project Quality Management Workshop training course, delegates will benefit as follows:
- Understand that Project Quality Management addresses the management of a project and the deliverables of the project.
- Focus and understand what a quality project mission should contain.
- Understand stakeholder requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Understand the process of developing a quality planning approach to projects.
- Understand techniques to drive out quality team delivery.
- Know the Quality management processes.
- Be ready to undertake quality reviews and participate in audits.
- Understand continuous process improvement techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Glomacs training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who are involved in or manage internal and external projects both in the private and public sector. Some prior knowledge of quantitative analysis techniques is beneficial, however not required as all tools and methodologies will be covered starting from the basics.
Understanding Project Quality Management and Imbedding Quality in Project Initiation
- Project basics
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project constraints
- Quality management concepts
- Definition of quality
- Cost of quality
- Quality management and project lifecycle
- Quality and project initiation
- Project Charter and Business Case
Panning for Quality
- Plan quality management: Tools and Techniques
- Plan quality management: Outputs
- Manage Quality: Inputs
- Requirements management and traceability
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Management
- Scope Baseline: PBS and WBS
- Estimating techniques.
Quality Assurance and Control
- Scheduling: Critical Path Method and Gantt Chart
- Resource Management and Critical Chain Method
- Cost Baseline
- Scope creep and Change control.
- Manage Quality: Tools and Techniques
- Manage Quality: Outputs
Trends in Quality Management Practices
- Quality in the project execution phase
- Responsibility for quality
- Control Quality: Project monitoring control and quality assurance tools; verification and validation processes.
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC) tools: Pareto analysis, cause-and-effect diagrams, histograms, trend analysis, scatter diagrams, process control charts,
- Quality audits
- Control Quality: Outputs
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours from Project Management Institute (PMI®), will be awarded to the delegates
Endorsed Education Provider
A PMI registered mark
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour