This GLOMACS Customer Profiling Techniques & Procedures training course will give you all the essential tools, systems, and procedures you will need to ensure that your service offerings are always perfectly matched to customer needs and expectations.
The rise of Social Media, peer-review websites, and price comparison sites have put power firmly in the customer's hands. It is getting more and more complicated for organisations to differentiate themselves and stand out from all the "noise". Customers expect products and services to be perfect for them and are becoming increasingly unforgiving. This workshop will give you proven skills, processes and tools to profile customers and then match your marketing messages ideally to them.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- The Business Case for Better Client Profiling
- The Economics of Better Profiling
- How to build compelling Value propositions and tailor them precisely
- Understand the various Customer temperament types and how to communicate to them
- How to use a variety of profiling methodologies to successfully segment Customers, be they B2B or B2C and develop bespoke messages for each
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand and use proven Customer profiling techniques to segment Client accounts and individuals
- Understand the real, personal meaning of value and how it works with accurate profiling to generate winning strategies
- Understand the psychology of buying and how it differs in different segments
- Use tools and techniques to Profile business and develop separate strategies for each type
- Understand how to create meaningful surveys, that yield significant, actionable data
- How to use proven tools to manage and use Customer information
This GLOMACS Customer Profiling Techniques & Procedures training course is highly-interactive and encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercise, case studies, and breakout session designed to reinforce new skills. This comprehensive training course manual has been designed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning. Delegates will gain the skills and motivation they need to create long-lasting change.
Impact on the organisation from the participants in attending this GLOMACS Customer Profiling Techniques & Procedures training course includes the following benefits:
- Improvements in Customer Retention (critical for-profit generation)
- Improvements in Customer Satisfaction and Corporate Reputation
- Improved effectiveness and efficiencies in Marketing efforts and expenditure
- Improved differentiation, of products / services and corporate standing in the marketplace and the wider community
- Improved professional image and brand recognition
- Enhanced inter/intra departmental communication effectiveness
Attending this GLOMACS training course will confer several professional and personal benefits to its participants, not least:
- Learn proven techniques for segmenting customers and accounts
- Learn how to generate, sustain and capture Value
- Learn vital skills for commercial effectiveness
- Develop customer insights that bring results
- Learn how to negotiate properly and effectively manage disputes
- Place yourself at the centre of your organisations marketing philosophies
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Customer Service Professionals
- Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR & Training Professionals
- Accounts Personnel
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Public Relations Personnel
The Fundamentals of Customer Profiling Techniques and Procedures
- What is Customer Profiling?
- The Business Case for Customer Profiling
- Account Profiling and Strategies Resulting
- The History of Temperament Profiling
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- DISC Temperament Profiling System
- Customer Personae: How to develop and apply them?
- Understanding the Four Customer Temperament Styles
Customer Segmentation, Data Mining and Market Analysis
- SWOT Analyses
- PESTLE Analyses
- What are the benefits of Customer Segmentation?
- Using Segmentation to Gain Customer Insight and Market Penetration
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modelling
- Customer Lifecycle Management
Communication and Interpersonal Skills Development
- The Mind of the Customer – Why they sometimes just do not “get it”?
- The Importance of Understanding your Customer’s Body Language
- Identifying your Customer’s “Preferred Learning Style”
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills to Improve Communication Effectiveness
- Tips for Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Harnessing the Science of Persuasion
- Building Compelling Value Propositions that Get Results
Creating Wow! - How to use Profiling to create Raving Fans
- Moments of Truth
- WOW Factor: Customer “touch points”
- Mapping the Customer Journey
- Motivating Internal and External Customers
- The Benefits of Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Best Practices for Creating a Customer Satisfaction Survey
Execution and Continuous Improvement
- Kaizen: The Japanese Art of Continuous Improvement
- Tools and techniques to manage Continuous Improvement
- Goal Setting
- Implementation Steps
- Taking the Team Along with You
- “My first three actions will be…”
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.