This GLOMACS Delivering Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction to meet ISO 10001-10004 training course addresses the most important strategic need for any organisation operating today. How to give and demonstrate world-class levels of Customer service and Customer Satisfaction. Meeting ISO standards is crucially important for companies to demonstrate they are serious about their customers, meeting these standards requires a rigorous understanding of the requirements of the ISO standards 10001-10004, and this training course will lead attendees smoothly through the processes required to gain this prestigious International accreditation.
The customer is more important than ever. In an age of 24/7/365 ‘always-on’ internet and social media, providing world-class customer experiences (Cx) and customer satisfaction is the single greatest strategic challenge facing any organisation. The ISO has recognized this and introduced a series of international standards of best practice in giving customer satisfaction. Any organisation that is serious about providing internationally recognized standards of customer satisfaction needs to be meeting the standards set out in ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 and 10004.
This training course will highlight:
- Why the ISO standards 10001 to 10004 are so important for enterprises
- How to navigate the processes required to gain accreditation
- Tools, approaches, and processes for submitting your application so as to get a positive accreditation
- Each stage of each standard will be examined, and attendees will be given clear guidance on the requirements to be met at each stage and how to create a submission that will gain acceptance.
- Delegates will learn how to place all the things that needed to gain accreditation in ISO 10001 (Codes of Conduct) ISO 10002 (Complaints), ISO 10003 (Dispute Resolution) and ISO 10004 (Monitoring and Measuring Customer Satisfaction)
This GLOMACS training course will give attendees all the knowledge they will need to successfully apply for the ISO 10001-10004 standards.
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Audit your current customer service systems and flag areas for improvement
- Suggest remedial strategies and tactics to meet the required standards
- Produce ISO-ready standards of customer satisfaction that are in line with the required international standards
- Produce a comprehensive ISO-compliant series of customer satisfaction policies and procedures that will meet the required standards
- Develop strategies and tactics for each stage of the customer satisfaction process that are in -line with the best in the world.
In this Delivering Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction to meet ISO 10001-10004 training course will use a blended learning approach designed to meet the learning styles and learning needs of all candidates. This includes lecture, case studies, workshop exercises, facilitated discussion, video inputs and more.
In an age where customer satisfaction is everything, the benefits of gaining the ISO 10001-10004 standards are clear, and include:
- It will show your customers you are serious about delivering true value and customer satisfaction
- It will prove that your organisation is one of the very best in the world for giving customer satisfaction
- It will give you ‘best-in-class processes for dealing with all aspects of customer satisfaction
- It will improve your complaints-handling procedures which is often an area where customers are ‘churned’ and business is lost, often forever.
- It will give you clear and transparent dispute resolution approaches in the event of customer problems
- It will give you very clear policies on those elements of quality management that directly relate to customer satisfaction
Anyone who understands how to draught, file and implement policies to the ISO 10001-4 standards can verifiably claim to be amongst the best customer satisfaction executives in the world.
The benefits for employability and remuneration are obvious. Main benefits include:
- You will acquire the knowledge tools and processes that are required to submit and subsequently manage a successful ISO 10001-4 application
- You will show yourself to be a professional who is internationally recognized as excellent in the delivery of customer satisfaction
- You will gain a clear insight to guide you through the (sometimes) myriad processes of an ISO accreditation and have a clear, actionable ‘route-map’ through the process.
- You will be an attractive prospect for promotions in your career.
- You will be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge that are hugely valuable to any employer
- You will learn how to operate at the very highest levels of quality standards.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is charged with or interested in gaining world-class accreditation for the delivery of customer satisfaction.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Board Members
- Marketing Directors
- Consumer Affairs Champions
- Customer Service Executives
- Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Global Account Managers
ISO 10001 – Customer Satisfaction
- Understanding ISO 10001
- Meeting the standard – Product (service) delivery
- Meeting the standard – Product Returns
- Advertising standards
- Meeting the standard – Customer personal information handling
- Meeting the standard – Developing a customer satisfaction code of conduct
ISO 10002 – Complaints Handling
- Creating a customer feedback system
- How to handle complaints
- Developing a positive customer complaint handling process
- Analyzing customer complaints and service amendments resulting
- Resourcing your complaints handling system
- Culture changes required
- Analysing and evaluating complaints successfully
ISO 10003 – Dispute Resolution
- The essentials of fair, transparent and accessible dispute resolution/handling domestic disputes
- Handling cross-border/international disputes
- E-Commerce disputes
- Processes for dispute resolution
- Monitoring and evaluating your dispute resolution processes.
- Guidance on management involvement in the dispute resolution process
- Guidance on the selection of providers and use of their services
ISO 10004 – Monitoring and Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Scoping your quality management system
- Effective process measurement principles
- Effective process monitoring principles
- Analysis and evaluation techniques
- Metrics, KPIs and dashboards
- Management reporting
Producing your submission
- How the standards tie into existing customer service policies (e.g. ISO 9000 ‘family’)
- Customer Focus (ISO 9001)
- Quality Objectives (ISO 9001)
- Customer Communication (ISO 9001)
- Customer Satisfaction (ISO 9001)
- How to integrate the new standards into existing practices
- Integrating the new standards with existing styles
- Integrating with current standards on complaints (ISO 9004)
- Creating a coherent policy spanning ISO 9000 ‘family’ and ISO 10001 – 4)