This GLOMACS Construction Supervision Skills online training course will feature the importance and relevance of efficient and practical strategies necessary to achieve competency for professionals involved in Construction Supervision. Construction Supervision is the culmination of events in a project's lifecycle, which encompasses feasibility, preliminary design, advanced design, procurement, and construction.
For the successful delivery of projects, supervision teams must understand the managerial and supervision skills, in addition to their technical knowledge, that they need to have. Construction job sites must be managed and supervised well and risk-free to ensure the likelihood of project success. There is a potentially high risk and impact if it is not managed and supervised effectively. This online training course introduces the practical tools to control the cost and as well the time during the project. Moreover, the final cost and time for the project can be predicted based on the rates of achieving and the consumed money at any time of the project.
This online training course will highlight:
- Practice in Construction Project Management Techniques
- Collaboration and Coordination Strategies
- Understand crucial issues affecting project and site performance
- Methods to meet deadlines and how to multitask at site
- Innovative construction site supervision techniques to achieve project success
- Managing complex and challenging changes, claims and disputes
By the end of this online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Assess and control work methods, resources, and systems to meet site work requirements
- Contribute to controlling work quality, progress and cost at Construction Site
- Develop productive working relationships, manage changes, claims and resolve disputes
- Learn cost control and progress payment administration
- Lead project meetings and manage the performance of teams and individuals
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organisation will be able to expand and enhance their capacity in Construction Supervision by:
- Elevated site supervision control and monitoring capability
- Improved high-quality site supervision to ensure seamless coordination and collaboration by various construction parties
- Mitigating and navigating skillfully complex construction site scenarios, issues, problems, and challenges
- Effective management of complex changes, claims, and counterclaims at the construction site
- The quality of selecting the organization of the project and developing the management skills
- Saving the waste money as well the waste time by developing the skills of controlling both of the cost and the time
By attending this online training course, the participants will be able to increase their skill sets and competencies in:
- Effective supervision of various construction site scenarios
- Communicating and dealing with challenging and difficult stakeholders
- Milestones management - Planning, scheduling, and resourcing at various stage gates
- Applying change, claim, counterclaims, conflict and dispute resolution tools and techniques
- Effective site progress reporting and ensuring successful compliance with different layers KPIs
- Improving the technical skills of construction supervision
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Construction Supervision Skills online training course is designed for persons who desire to learn practical site management techniques that will assist them in completing work tasks, managing and matching key site stakeholders' expectations, establishing and maintaining priorities, and meeting deadlines for work and projects.
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of Construction Project Management Professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Site Engineers
- Cost Engineers
- Site Superintendents
- Construction Managers
- Project Management Professionals
- New Construction Project Professionals