Many organisations execute a wide range of projects and often struggle to implement a consistent approach to project execution, thereby ensuring sustainable project success. The right project execution methods and approaches will ensure the right deliverables, right output, right outcome, right benefit, and right value creation for organisations, enhancing their competitive advantage and leveraging their market position. Design integrity, sustainable procurement routes, constructability and initial start-up of projects are underpinned by successful project execution methods.
The outcomes of project front-end studies are essential inputs when identifying the best risk-reward sharing mechanisms during the procurement, construction, commissioning, and start-up phases. The design phase, which feeds into the procurement and construction phases, will ensure any errors and gaps are identified as early as possible, so as to enhance project execution and preparedness for start-up activities.
This highly interactive GLOMACS Project Execution online training course will focus on how to achieve a flawless project execution. Delegates will be able to clearly connect between the design and start-up phases through value led procurement and efficient construction when executing projects.
This online training course will highlight:
- Understanding the principles and fundamentals of Project Execution methods and approaches
- Awareness of the requirements for integrating Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phases in a structured approach
- Appreciation of industry-wide recognised Project Management Frameworks and Standards for Project Execution
- Recognition and understanding of how to manage the Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phase expectations effectively and successfully
- How to execute Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phases taking a collaborative approach within the overall project life cycle?
- How to use and apply consistently project execution processes, tools, and techniques?
This 5-day Project Execution online training course will enable delegates to master the process of project execution through well-structured project management governance and improve their ability to seamlessly control projects through the Design, Procurement, Construction, and Start-up phases by learning how to apply effective project management techniques.
At the end of this online training course, you will learn to:
- Know how to execute a project successfully
- Appreciate how to execute the Design, Procurement, and Construction phases and ensure successful Start-up using a structured phase-by-phase project execution approach
- Effectively identify gaps and omissions in the Design, Procurement, Construction, and Start-up phases
- Understand how to manage the requirements and expectations at various interfaces during project execution
- Apply Key Performance Indicators and Success Criteria for an effective project execution
- Manage seamless coordination and transition from Design through to Procurement, Construction, and Start-up phases
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Organisations will be able to expand and enhance their capacity in effective and successful project execution by:
- Improved and sustainable project execution capabilities
- Coordinated and harmonised tasks, interfaces, and execution processes across multiple projects
- Improved consistency in project execution methods
- Successful resource prioritisation and optimisation during project execution
Delegates will be able to increase their skill sets and competencies in:
- Project execution across the Design, Procurement, Construction, and Start-up phases
- Understanding the clear characteristics of risk during project execution
- How to execute projects using a structured approach and linking effectively and successfully between all project phases, deliverables, and outcomes?
- Applying project execution tools and techniques effectively
- Gap analysis and mitigation between planning and resource optimisation to ensure efficient project executability
- Developing high quality stage-gate decisions and criteria during project execution
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals from any discipline, sector, or industry aspiring to learn about project execution fundamentals and principles
- Project Professionals / Project Managers / Project Teams / Project Executives
- Project Design Teams
- Business-As-Usual Teams / Operations Executives
- Any Departmental or Functional Professionals and Teams
- Consulting / Contracting / Procurement Department Professionals and Teams
- Any aspiring and would-be Project Management Professionals of any phase of the project life cycle from design through to start-up