|29 Apr - 03 May 2024||Barcelona - Spain||$5,950|
|22 - 26 Jul 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|02 - 06 Sep 2024||Barcelona - Spain||$5,950|
|21 - 25 Oct 2024||New York - USA||$6,950|
|25 - 29 Nov 2024||Amsterdam - The Netherlands||$5,950|
This 5-Day Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management training course is designed for business leaders and professionals seeking a competitive edge in today's complex and ever-changing business environment. It covers both the fundamentals of strategy and the latest innovative approaches for achieving high-impact results. You will be challenged to apply the concepts directly to your own business reality, with topics ranging from business innovation to culture building, trends analysis to value pricing. Through case studies and guidance drawn from thought leaders, you will enhance your tools and techniques to help you take your business to the next level.
Key highlights of this GLOMACS training course are:
- Direct application of strategy to your business reality to help you chart your course ahead and your next moves
- Develop an innovative mindset that will help you stay ahead of the game in a rapidly changing world
- Create strategies that will help you stand out from the competition and capture new markets
- Use trend analysis to gain insights into emerging customer needs and preferences
- Implement value pricing to capture more of the value you create for your customers
- Build a winning company culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and high performance.
By the end of this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management training course, you will be able to:
- Analyze your business reality and make strategic decisions that are directly applicable
- Develop an innovative mindset and design systems and procedures that unlock innovation in your organization
- Design and implement strategies that leverage greater value for your customers, help you capture new markets, and enable you to tackle strategic challenges
- Apply principled ideas that enhance your strategic choices and compound your results
- Create a winning company culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and high performance.
This 5-Day Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management training course uses an interactive approach with practical, real-world applications. The course includes lectures, case studies, group discussions, and individual and group exercises to promote experiential learning. The focus is on active participation, collaboration, and acquiring tangible skills and strategies that can be immediately applied to the delegates’ work environments. Personalized guidance will be provided by the experienced trainer to ensure delegates achieve maximum learning outcomes.
By sending delegates on this 5-day Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management training course your organization will benefit from:
- Enhanced strategic decision-making skills, leading to improved performance, market positioning, and resource allocation.
- Improved ability to analyze and apply market trends to gain a competitive edge applicable to your organization
- Increased capacity for business innovation tailored to your market context
- Strengthened culture-building and leadership competencies to help your organization scale or leverage your current position
- Improved skills and strategies in pricing, innovation, insight-spotting, leadership, communication, and teamwork for enhanced profitability
- Advanced implementation skills towards measurable outcomes that help your organization achieve high-impact results to stay ahead of the game.
By attending this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management training course, you will:
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of strategy and the latest innovative approaches to strategic management, enabling you to apply best practices in your role, organization, and career.
- Develop practical skills and techniques for effective trend analysis and strategic decision-making to enhance your effectiveness as a decision-maker.
- Strengthen your ability to build organizational culture and lead teams to achieve high-impact results that create value for your organization.
- Gain insights into pricing strategies and business innovation, providing you with new tools and techniques that drive profitability and growth.
- Enhance your ability to communicate effectively, facilitate collaboration, and manage change, helping you become a better leader and empower your team.
- Develop practical skills to implement strategic initiatives with measurable outcomes, enabling you to contribute to your organization's success and advance your own career.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals who want to develop a strategic mindset and enhance their strategic decision-making skills. It will greatly benefit professionals across a wide variety of industries in managerial, leadership, and research roles:
- Business Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Innovation Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sales Executives
- Market Researchers
- Human Resource Managers
- Operations Managers
- IT Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Customer Service Managers
Fundamentals of Strategic Management
- The essential components of strategy
- Strategic problem solving
- Framing the challenge and formulating a strategic hypothesis
- Strategic analysis and the Industry Environment
- Strategic sources of power and multipliers
- Introduction to delegate’s particular core strategic challenges
- Fundamentals of Innovation
- Gaining insights: tools and techniques
- Trend curation and analysis
- Business innovation
- Implementing innovation in the organization
- Bringing innovation to market
Unlocking Strategic Value
- Unlock strategic value
- Scenario Planning
- Value Pricing
- Unlock customer opportunities
- Become a “category of one”
- Compound your results in a virtuous cycle of action
- Principled Decision-Making
- Leadership systems to enhance strategic choices
- Creating and stimulating a conscious organization
- Aligning organizational structure with strategy
- The role of leadership and culture in strategy implementation
Strategic Implementation, Evaluation, and Control
- Implementing strategy in the organization
- Evaluation and control in strategy implementation
- The use of balanced scorecard, bench-marking, and other strategic tools
- Apply continuous improvement
- Set up systems for ongoing feedback
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour