|18 - 22 Dec 2023||Paris - France||$5,950|
|21 - 25 Oct 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|16 - 20 Dec 2024||Paris - France||$5,950|
In today’s highly competitive business landscape, organizations and their workforce need to be agile, adaptive and ready to win new business at all times.
Business Development training course provides employees with an opportunity to optimize their knowledge of sales and development and learn proven techniques to be an influential salesperson – and spokesperson for your organization.
This GLOMACS Business Development training course will provide you with the essential skills needed to position you ahead of your competitors, establish your credibility and enable you to communicate value to your prospective clients.
This will ensure you fill your pipeline with quality leads that generate growth, success and sales for your organization.
This Business Development training course will highlight:
- The fundamentals of Business Development
- Stakeholder Mapping: Creating Personas, Planning Your Week, and Talking about Your Competitors
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Enhancing Your Selling and Persuasion Skills: Knowledge, Skill, and Discipline
- How to Engage Your Audience and Win Business
Upon completion of this Business Development: A Toolkit for Organisational Success training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of business development and outline basic skills required within this field
- Demonstrate practical application of effective communication skills and assertion techniques
- Outline the best business development best practices
- Develop a solid understanding of negotiation techniques and highlight essential rules of negotiation within business development
- Examine and critically evaluate different business development techniques and strategies as well as the ground rules which underpin the field
This Business Development: A Toolkit for Organisational training course will lead to:
- An increase in revenues and productivity – good business development generates work that would unlikely happen without it
- An increase in the effectiveness of business development activities – without a business development plan to follow, time is often wasted on ineffective activities. Performing more practical activities consistently reduces the time it takes to generate work.
- Increased competitive edge – investing in business development training is a critical core competency in today’s marketplace.
- Improved confidence, attitude and enthusiasm – business development training creates a common language, techniques and renewed confidence and enthusiasm.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Business Development: A Toolkit for Organisational Success training course is ideal for professionals in management, leadership and sales positions who want to have a tangible impact on their business. This program is also suitable for individuals who manage a team or the sales function.
This Business Development training course is also a must-attend for any professional who wants to become a more effective, confident seller will benefit from these techniques, including:
- Sales managers or executives looking to coach your team and build a high-performing sales engine effectively
- Entrepreneurs looking to develop a sales team and acquire customers
- Business leaders who would like to be more persuasive and influential
- Business development professionals who play a role in sales and managing relationships
- Professionals making a horizontal career shift into sales from another functional role
Introduction to Business Development
- How to undertake a Business Development skills audit
- Ways to enhance Your Selling and Persuasion Skills: Knowledge, Skill, and Discipline
- Strategies to strengthen your sales skills
- Enhancing your sales language
- How to draft a sales pitch
Customer Profiling and Engagement
- How to build a stakeholder map
- Creating Personas
- Planning Your ideal work week
- Talking about Your Competitors
- Identify target audiences with concentrated filters.
- Learn how to prepare competitive conversation topics
Lead Generation and Sales
- Developing a sales framework
- Exploring tried and tested sales tools
- Lead generation tactics
- How to create qualifying questions
- The perfect sales meeting checklist
Communication and Presentation Skills
- The four Ps of Presentation
- How to overcome fears when presenting and pitching
- Creating engaging and informative presentations
- How to draft a prospecting script
- Ways to enhance your impact when presenting to make a persuasive first impression
The Business Development Masterclass
- Learn about the critical skills needed to lead a high performing business development team
- The role of negotiations in business development and sales
- How to close a deal
- Activity: Business Development plan and pitch
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with KC Academy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour