|28 Oct - 01 Nov 2024||Online||$3,950|
The Executive Mini-MBA training course is aimed at experienced managers looking to make their next step in professional development. In today’s complex world, it is critical to have the essentials executive skills needed to be successful as a manager or leader.
This 5-Day Executive Mini-MBA will focus on new models and competencies for success, updating the learning for the new generation of employees, global operations, and internet age. It takes an innovative approach to training and will introduce you to the key leadership and management topics that you may study in a formal MBA Programme.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Leadership and business strategy and skills
- Marketing, business development and sales models
- Financial measurement, control, and forecasting
- Organizational development and talent management
- Personal development and advanced communication skills
At the end of this executive training course, you will learn to:
- Learn the key essentials of an MBA in just five days.
- How to increase your confidence and competence as a manager.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of modern business strategy, including the latest thinking and organization growth models.
- Examine the new best practices in motivation, HR management and talent development.
- Sharpen your financial understanding and skills to make better decisions faster.
- How create a marketing and business development plan using the latest online and global strategies and models.
- Take your communication, personal organization and influencing skills to the next level
The Executive Mini-MBA training course uses many advanced learning techniques to ensure maximum knowledge transfer. This includes current and relevant case-studies, stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be many practical sessions where participants can practice and experience course-related activities: participant’s case studies, short video presentations, small group work and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
The Organization Impact will be as the following;
- Ensures that attendees are appraised of current MBA methods and application.
- Learn practical insights that can help improve results in any organization.
- Assess current issues in international business related to managing and leading.
- Improved business-planning and effective decision-making models and techniques.
- Staff who appreciate the importance of on-going learning and development.
- Improved engagement with all colleagues and other executives by learning the language of business.
By attending this Executive Mini MBA training course, the participants will have the following benefits;
- Know the essential skills and models of personal, management and business success
- Understand executive language and methods of business and senior management thinking
- Learn vital business topics, concepts and proven strategies taught as part of an MBA program
- Apply the concepts, tools, techniques, and knowledge to gain benefit for you and your organization
- Be aware of the challenges facing an organization seeking to achieve excellence and grow
- Increase your personal image and reputation and ability to communicate complex ideas well
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Engineers and other Technical Professionals moving into management positions
- Human Resource (HR) Professionals including HR Business Partners
- Non-business Professionals who need a wider understanding of leadership and management principles
- All Professionals whose task it is to create or implement strategy who have not undertaken a formal MBA program
- Those considering a formal MBA course
- Anyone who are likely to take up managerial positions in the future
- Professionals who would like a refresher course in MBA type topics and want to be familiar with current thinking about running an organization
Leadership and Business Strategy and Skills
- Understanding the new models and role of strategic management and leadership in the current business environment
- Developing and executing a strategic business plan for organizational change, improvement, and growth
- Shaping organizational cultures and values for the new and next generation of employees and managers
- The dynamics of organizations: culture, style, direction, and purpose.
- Leading the development of a quality models and building a great place to work.
- A review of recent business strategies, including the latest thinking and organization growth models.
Marketing, Business Development and Sales Modelling
- Developing a marketing plan and strategy in the online and global marketplace.
- Understanding and implementing customer relationship management, marketing principles and brand loyalty techniques.
- The analysis of consumer and industrial buyer behavior and the purchasing decision making process.
- The evaluation of the world of digital and social media marketing: global trends and issues
- Understanding corporate social responsibility when making marketing decisions
- Developing strategies for marketing
Financial Measurement, Control, and Forecasting
- Reading and understanding financial reporting, ratios, and statements more accurately
- Making data-driven decision from analyzing financial reports and information
- The purpose and importance of budgeting
- Different budgeting models – Are They Relevant for Your Business?
- Preparing, negotiating implementing the budget: controlling the budget
- Using budgets to aid decision making and achieve your objectives
- Using and understanding the language of finance: case studies and examples
Organizational Development and Talent Management
- HR Business Strategy: the need for long-term planning for future skills.
- Aligning training and HR development to meet business objectives.
- Defining career paths and HR competency models in the organization.
- Methods of developing key personnel and talent.
- Talent management: models, grading and structures
- How to attract and retain the best talent: succession planning.
- Assessment methods: Psychometric, Behavioral, Competency frameworks
- Formulating a strategic talent plan for the organization in line with the business strategy.
Personal Development and Advanced Communication Skills
- The principles of effective communication: clear, concise, and compelling.
- Winning written communication strategies
- Knowing how to present with confidence and impact
- Advanced questioning and listening skills for improved influence
- Understanding conflict and how to resolve it
- Communication with different personality styles
- Communication upwards and to the board and the senior company stakeholders
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour