If you’re an aspiring project manager you can learn to be a great leader. This Project Management training course on Project Leadership Management and Communications provides you with key insights, tips and skills to better manage, perform, motivate and ultimately become a successful leader of both the project team and the project itself. During this highly engaging and interactive Project Management training course, you will learn why management and leadership skills matter, and how successful leaders can build high performing project teams through behaviours to support the technical skills that are already there. Ultimately, the best project leaders develop others to make a significant contribution to their work on the project.
Project managers are catalysts for change. Learn how development of your leadership skills will help to inspire a sense of shared purpose in the project team, and how to manage projects from beginning to end using proven project-management techniques.
Successful leaders have the discipline to think through alternatives from a strategic point of view. Their consistent ability to make smart decisions stems from asking the right questions.
If you are looking to increase your skills around management and leadership, and if you believe you have what it takes to lead, then this is the training for you.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- How to make the real and measurable shift from project manager to project leader
- How to enhance your own personal development to become a better leader
- Best practice methodologies to improve decision-making
- The most current trends which are challenging traditional managerial skills to update your leadership skills allowing you to motivate the team towards project success
- Personal skills that take little work, but deliver huge results
This interactive and practical Project Management training course on Project Leadership Management and Communications will provide an insight into how project organisations can meet the challenge to pick and deliver the best projects within a context of limited resources.
It will take you through the key stages of project management, and provide guidance on how to transition to a better leader and how to make use of the most appropriate tools to improve project team delivery.
This Project Management training course will focus on the principal leadership factors and other key issues that need to be considered in managing the delivery of major, long-term, high-value projects.
By the end of this training course , participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the mental shift from project manager to project leader
- Enhance their personal growth through psychometric and Emotional Intelligence evaluations
- Improve decision-making skills to deliver important and timely responses
- Cultivate their project teams in preparation for project success
This Project Management training course on Project Leadership Management and Communications will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be highly interactive and participative. This will involve regular discussions on key concept in project appraisal and risk management, the uses and limitations of various techniques, and how best to identify, evaluate, select and structure these high value undertakings.
Application of sound project leadership techniques will enable the project managers to achieve recognisesd potential future conditions to create strategic opportunities via project success. Good leaders help to maximise the organisation's return on capital invested in projects, while also improving company reputation for delivering positive outcomes.
By the end of this training course, your potential contribution to your organisation will be significantly enhanced. You will be able to:
- Understand how to make better decisions relating to project delivery
- Apply tools and techniques that address team motivation / assessment
- Develop robust structures to identify, allocate or otherwise manage project decisions
- Maximise the prospects of successful project delivery
- Understand the core elements of project leadership models and their use in supporting and motivating project delivery teams
Who Should Attend?
This Project Management training course on Project Leadership Management and Communications is suitable to a wide range of professionals involved in the development, appraisal, implementation and management of projects. Those with previous experience in project appraisal will be able to share their expertise with others; the broad base of participants ensures that everyone benefits from a wide range of sector and policy perspectives.
This training course will particularly benefit:
- Project Leaders in both public and private sectors
- Technical Specialists seeking broader perspectives of project management & leadership
- Project Managers or Project Engineers with leadership responsbilities
- Project Developers, Sponsors, Consultants
- Project Controls Personnel
- Project Management Professionals