|10 - 14 Jun 2024||Online||$3,950|
|21 - 25 Oct 2024||Online||$3,950|
If you’re an aspiring project manager, you can learn to be a great leader. This training course on Project Leadership, Management and Communications provides you with key insights, tips and skills to better manage, perform, motivate and ultimately become a successful leader of both the project team and the project itself. During this highly engaging and interactive Project Management training course, you will learn why management and leadership skills matter and how successful leaders can build high-performing project teams through behaviors to support the technical skills that are already there. Ultimately, the best project leaders develop others to contribute to their work on the project significantly.
Project managers are catalysts for change. Learn how developing your leadership skills will help inspire a sense of shared purpose in the project team and how to manage projects from beginning to end using proven project-management techniques.
Successful leaders have the discipline to think through alternatives from a strategic point of view. Their consistent ability to make smart decisions stems from asking the right questions.
If you are looking to increase your skills around management and leadership, and if you believe you have what it takes to lead, then this is the training for you.
This GLOMACS Project Leadership, Management and Communications training course will highlight:
- How to make the real and measurable shift from project manager to project leader
- How to enhance your personal development to become a better leader
- Best practice methodologies to improve decision-making
- The most current trends which are challenging traditional managerial skills to update your leadership skills allowing you to motivate the team towards project success
- Personal skills that take little work, but deliver huge results
This interactive and practical Project Management training course will provide an insight into how project organizations can meet the challenge to pick and deliver the best projects within a context of limited resources.
It will take you through the key stages of project management, and provide guidance on how to transition to a better leader and how to make use of the most appropriate tools to improve project team delivery.
This Project Management training course will focus on the principal leadership factors and other key issues that need to be considered in managing the delivery of major, long-term, high-value projects.
By the end of this Project Leadership, Management and Communications training course , participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the mental shift from project manager to project leader
- Enhance their personal growth through psychometric and Emotional Intelligence evaluations
- Improve decision-making skills to deliver important and timely responses
- Cultivate their project teams in preparation for project success
This Project Management training course on Project Leadership, Management and Communications will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be highly interactive and participative. This will involve regular discussions on key concept in project appraisal and risk management, the uses and limitations of various techniques, and how best to identify, evaluate, select and structure these high value undertakings.
Application of sound project leadership techniques will enable the project managers to achieve recognized potential future conditions to create strategic opportunities via project success. Good leaders help to maximize the organization's return on capital invested in projects, while also improving company reputation for delivering positive outcomes.
By the end of this Project Leadership, Management and Communications training course, your potential contribution to your organization will be significantly enhanced. You will be able to:
- Understand how to make better decisions relating to project delivery
- Apply tools and techniques that address team motivation / assessment
- Develop robust structures to identify, allocate or otherwise manage project decisions
- Maximize the prospects of successful project delivery
- Understand the core elements of project leadership models and their use in supporting and motivating project delivery teams
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Project Management training course on Project Leadership, Management and Communications is suitable to a wide range of professionals involved in the development, appraisal, implementation and management of projects. Those with previous experience in project appraisal will be able to share their expertise with others; the broad base of participants ensures that everyone benefits from a wide range of sector and policy perspectives.
This Project Leadership, Management and Communications training course will particularly benefit:
- Project Leaders in both public and private sectors
- Technical Specialists seeking broader perspectives of project management & leadership
- Project Managers or Project Engineers with leadership responsibilities
- Project Developers, Sponsors, Consultants
- Project Controls Personnel
- Project Management Professionals
Transition from Manager to Leader
- The Need for the Shift from Project Manager to Project Leader
- Defining a Thought Process to Make Better Decisions
- Enhance Personal Development through Increased Self-awareness
- Practice Emotional Intelligence in a Project Environment
- Develop an Executive-type Presence
Expand Your Own Perspective
- Become a thought Leader
- Learn How to Expand Your Strategic Scope
- Learn How to Become Innovative
- Improve Your Decision-making
Commit to People and Relationships
- Objective of Project Leadership
- Limitations of Project Management and Team Relationships
- Recognise the Place for Talent Management
- Use of Mentoring to Develop Future Project Leaders
- Cultivate Conditions for Project Team Success and Growth
Body Language for Leaders
- Understand How Body-language Symbols and Perceived by Others
- Have Your Body Language Match Your Message for Positive Communication
- Six Ways to Make a Positive First Impression
- Establishing a Leadership Presence
- Conveying Confidence in a Warm and Empathetic Manner
Putting It All in Practice
- Make the Shift: Moving from Technical to Relational Skills
- Nurturing Emotional Quality
- Expand Your Perspective
- Think in Terms of Team Results
- Consider Client Relationships
- Consider Business Perspective
- Commit to People and Relationships
- Understand the Value of Developing Future Leaders
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours from Project Management Institute (PMI®), will be awarded to the delegates
Endorsed Education Provider
A PMI registered mark
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
Our collaboration with KC Academy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour