|22 - 26 Apr 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|19 - 23 Aug 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|11 - 15 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|22 - 26 Apr 2024||Online||$3,950|
|11 - 15 Nov 2024||Online||$3,950|
This Developing Core Skills for Administrators & Secretaries training course aims to help you develop skills needed to be really effective at work.
It teaches powerful approaches to handling information (including techniques for quickly finding key points in what you are reading) and gives great tips on how to organise your thoughts and get your point across in emails, meetings, interviews and presentations.
You’ll also learn strategies for dealing with difficult people and organising your time to better achieve results.
This GLOMACS Developing Core Skills for Administrators & Secretaries training course will highlight:
- Techniques for handling information and getting your point across
- How to improve communications with “difficult” people?
- How to deal with “time stealers”?
- The concept of results-oriented time management
- How you can be more effective in your reading, note-making and memory skills?
This Developing Core Skills for Administrators & Secretaries training course aims to:
- Give easy-to-learn tips for improving your effectiveness at work
- Take you to the next stage in efficient reading and note-making techniques
- Update your thinking about managing time and planning for results
- Build your confidence in your ability to remember things
- Help you improve inter-personal communications and team working skills
This Developing Core Skills for Administrators & Secretaries training course is enjoyable, practical and inter-active. You’ll be able to learn at your own speed and to focus on developing your own skills (not on competing with others). There is a useful mix of theory, practice and discussion. Individual tools and techniques that are introduced gradually at regular intervals throughout the training course period.
Organisations can expect delegates to:
- Be more confident when working in groups & contributing ideas
- Be more effective in their day-to-day work
- Have practiced strategies for improved reading, note making and memory skills
- Be better-equipped to deal with information overload
- Develop strategies for prioritising and getting jobs done
From this Developing Core Skills for Administrators & Secretaries training course, individuals can expect to:
- Improve reading skills (with strategies for “successful” reading)
- Practice effective note-making skills (using mind-mapping)
- Develop confidence in their ability to work in groups and present ideas
- Get tips for dealing with difficult people
- Learn to use simply memory systems to remember information
- Learn how to focus on results-orientated time management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course is not just focused on helping administrators and secretaries. It is also suitable for people across a wide range of management and professional grades who want to be successful.
This GLOMACS Developing Core Skills for Administrators & Secretaries training course will greatly benefit:
- Anyone wanting to raise personal efficiency levels and improve effectiveness
- People who want to succeed in an office environment
- All staff working in groups and project teams
- Anyone wanting ideas for handling information overload in daily life
Improve Your Effectiveness at Work: Better Reading and Note-Making
- Your Brain Skills
- How to be a 'Successful' Reader
- How Mastering Note-making Skills Can Help Your Career
- Mind-mapping as a Note-making, Planning, Thinking and Memory Tool
- Mind-mapping Software
Memory Magic: How to Remember Things?
- Your Memory Potential (How good is your memory?)
- Memory Systems Explained (The Power of Stories and Imagination)
- Remembering Names
- Memory at Work
- Remember What You Read (Strategies for Fast, Effective Reading)
Better Working with Other People
- Barriers to Effective Communications
- Strategies for Improving Communications with “Difficult” People
- The Powerful Influence of ‘Body Language’: Speaking without Words
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: The Risks and the Benefits
- Getting Your Point Across: Know What to Say and When to Say It
Results-oriented Time Management Strategies
- Identifying and Dealing with Time-wasters
- Handling Interruptions (How to protect your productive time?)
- Planning (What you have to do?)
- Prioritisation (What you must do first?)
- Save Time When Planning a Presentation
Using Core Skills at Work
- Making a Presentation
- Thinking and Working in Teams
- How We Learn – and What We Need To Do to Avoid Forgetting
- Tips for Handling Information Overload at Work
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour