This GLOMACS Improving Business Leadership Through Technology training seminar will help develop your understanding of digital leadership and learn how to apply it to help transform your organisation. As new digital technologies rapidly change, the demand for digital leaders is growing exponentially. Regardless of your background, this GLOMACS training course will give you opportunities to explore and learn how digital leaders can leverage and exploit new technologies for innovation and growth, and provides you with a further insight into the digital landscape.
Information Technology (IT) is fast changing the world around us. This course will also provide you with an understanding of IT-enabled changes in the business environment, and how insightful executives leverage Information Technology (IT) to create value and win competitive battles.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- Impacts of technological innovation on the industry
- Explorations of competition and business models in the high-tech industry (e.g. Google, Apple and Facebook)
- Competitive dynamics of industries that consume significant technology with emphasis on how technology has disrupted some industries
- How IT transforms cost structures of firms by helping them build information capabilities that significantly increase value chain efficiency
- Impacts of IT on innovation and decision-making within firms that ultimately impacts revenue growth
At the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will learn to:
- Identify how a business can increase sales and return on investment with new technology
- Construct a matrix of necessary organisational competences to effectively use new technologies in business practice
- Enhance the management and strategy of a business through digital technologies such as: mobile apps, Internet of Things, Cloud computing and data analytics
- Align business and Information Technology (IT) strategies and apply within the workplace, overcoming the constraints and challenges of using Information Technology (IT)
- Benchmark your organisation against other industrial players and identify the key features for superior than industry-average performance
This GLOMACS Improving Business Leadership Through Technology training seminar uses a range of digital leadership and business models, methods and tools along with group work, reflective exercises, situational simulations, individual feedback and case studies.
You will learn new approaches to improving business leadership and addressing disruptive changes to enable you to help build a more effective organisation that is able to realise its potential by:
- Developing a greater capability to achieve digital leadership
- Enhance the management and strategy of a business through digital technologies
- Overcoming the constraints and challenges of using IT in the organization
- Building an efficient strategic alignment through proven digital business models
- Contributing to innovation and decision-making which impacts revenue growth
- Helping it to build information capabilities that significantly increase value chain efficiency
Participants will develop a whole new appreciation of their capacity for digital leadership through:
- Articulating impacts of technological innovation on the industry
- Guiding their teams in weathering the disruptive innovation in workplaces
- Aligning business and IT strategies within the workplace
- Delivering superior than industry-average performance through business transformation
- Formulating digital strategies to increase sales and return on investment with new technology
- Applying proven digital business models to build an efficient strategic alignment
Who Should Attend?
Although this course is open to all and assumes no prior requirements, it is primarily aimed at senior and middle management with an Information Technology (IT) and business focus.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior Managers
- General Managers
- Heads of Department
- Aspiring Managers who wish to develop their skills in Business Leadership