Dramatic and significant improvement can best sum up what this international training course can offer. Also referred to as HR Analytics; this innovative and engaging GLOMACS Human Resource Management training program on Innovations in Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Business Efficiency and Analysis will focus on what’s new, including the impact of artificial intelligence and what will produce a high level of results in any organisation.
The latest techniques and case studies will show how you can maximise your Human Resource and make the organisation very effective. The possible ROI after attending this Human Resource Management training program is immense. The skills and knowledge gained will be valuable to any organisation.
The impact of A.I and work after COVID19 will have the biggest impact on the world of work we have ever seen -find out what’s needed now.
This training seminar will show you how to:
- Use a strategic template to organise New Workforce Planning objectives and outcomes
- Understand and be able to design structures in organisations using three templates
- Use a new set of formulas that work and be able to show the right size of your organisation
- Use trend and correlation information to produce predictive forecasts
- Master the new approaches and innovations in succession planning, workflow design and Business Process Mapping
- Master the advantages of A.I. and show its organisational value
At the end of this training program delegates will be able to:
- Assemble the key inputs to form a Strategic Workforce Plan
- Analyse and be able to use the organisational change model to forecast organisational change and when restructuring is appropriate eg. with A.I. and post COVID19
- Demonstrate and calculate using new formulas and be able to dispense with those old formulas that no longer add value
- Interpret and be able to select form design models for the best organisation design
- Apply new techniques for predictive forecasting using your existing data
- Show and master the key new methods for succession planning, emergency planning, productivity management, workflow techniques and Business Process Re-Engineering techniques
This is a very practical and hands on program. Many of the techniques and new focus of Workforce Management will be explained using recent case studies from Government, Shell, GOOGLE, Sysco, BMW, the financial market and oil industry. Working in teams throughout the week will enhance your enjoyment of the program.
Specialist learning tools will be available to better aid your application of the techniques taught including quick reference wall charts which will compliment a very comprehensive manual and full worked examples. This HR Management training course on Innovations in Workforce Planning & Organizational Development offers an extremely high return on investment.
The ROI on this HR Management training seminar on Innovations in Innovations in Workforce Planning & Organizational Development will be achieved very shortly after delegates return from this program.
Specifically benefits you can expect include:
- The new approach to workforce planning to add and show a measurable financial contribution to the organisation – each year
- Predictive information will allow organisations to plan more effectively, particularly with the use of A.I– the information produced will be better focused and easier to understand
- The new approach to succession planning will add a new level of confidence to organisational continuity
- Understanding the financial implication of lost time through whatever reason is a significant factor in new workforce management
- Master the changing world of work post COVID19
- Master all the necessary skills to achieve mastery of New Workforce Planning
- You will be able to show the value added of what you do in financial terms – almost unheard of in HR
- Be a master of productivity measurement and prediction
- Master the new approaches to effective and cost-effective succession planning that will have a significant positive impact on the organisation
- Many of the old formulas used by old type Manpower planning departments simply don’t work – those attending will be armed with the latest and most practical – thus saving significant management time. All delegates will be able to have the skills and knowledge to carry out a right sizing exercise if required
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS HR Management training programme on Innovations in Workforce Planning & Organizational Development is specifically targeted for anyone who is responsible for organisational design, forecasting or producing workforce-planning information.
This training course will highly benefit:
- HR Personnel
- Those responsible for providing Workforce Data
- Strategic Planners
- Succession Planners
- Organizational Development Professionals
- Department Heads
- Anyone interested in the measurement of the Human Resource
- Those interested in transforming HR into a profit center
- Graduates on management development programs
- Personnel who are involved in either workforce planning, HR Analytics, organisational design or planning or succession planning who wish to significantly upgrade their skills and knowledge
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.