|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Manama - Bahrain||$5,950|
|05 - 09 Feb 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|17 - 21 Jun 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|26 - 30 Aug 2024||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Do you need effective team management and innovation in your company with actionable strategies, experiential team-based simulations, and design thinking? The Managing Teams for Innovation and Success training course takes a holistic approach to every phase of teams: creating, managing, and leading them. Excellent teams can stimulate creativity and innovation, make an organization more adaptive to market forces, and drive breakthrough results.
In this training course on Managing Teams for Innovation and Success, participants will explore evidence-based research and discover the fundamentals of team building. They will learn how to leverage diversity, stimulate engagement, influence others without authority, harness collective intelligence, and implement change. They will use design thinking principles to foster team innovation.
This GLOMACS Managing Teams for Innovation and Success training course will highlight:
- Creating an agenda of creativity and innovation to meet new challenges
- Creating value to the organization through competitive productivity
- Managing conflict constructively and fostering a collaborative culture
- Building a management blueprint to enhance your professional reputation
- Being proactive to lead and initiative action
At the end of this Managing Teams for Innovation and Success training course, you will be able to:
- Accelerate team innovation using design thinking principles
- Identify and communicate manager and team member roles
- Learn methodologies to manage the complexities of group dynamics, including decision-making, power, and conflict.
- Manage conflicts & apply interpersonal strategies that will generate productive outcomes
- Synthesize proposals to construct an agenda for future personal leadership development
This training course will be delivered by a recognized world-class professional and will include a range of lively and interactive training methods. The learning experience will be grounded on instructor-led presentations that highlight key issues to focus on and supported by a reference manual containing examples of best practice.
Participants will make presentations and receive personal feedback on their performance. Discussions will enable participants to share their own experiences with the rest of the group. Using the most up to date world-class materials, the instructor will take delegates through a journey of learning new skills and give them the confidence to use these skills on their return to their duties.
- Increased competitiveness by increasing the value of your product or service.
- Greater customer loyalty through building trust and developing your reputation.
- Smoother operations through improved business processes.
- More effective employees through involving them with innovation and empowering them to make a difference in your organization.
- Ensuring that creativity becomes a useful tool in all areas of the organization
- Employee engagement, retention and future sustainability
- Develop skills to overcome barriers to thinking creatively
- Improve problem solving and analytical skills
- Enhanced performance and results through creative thinking
- Break down conventional barriers to analysis and idea generation
- Businesses and employees that don't change risk being left behind.
- Engagement by putting the power of innovation to work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Managing Teams for Innovation and Success training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals at all levels seeking to improve their team management skills
- Professionals wishing to enhance their creativity and innovation techniques
- Employees identified as ‘high potential’ or ‘fast track’ management candidates
- Those interested in improving innovation for future success
- Managers concerned with competitive advantage and sustainability
- Those responsible for developing and implementing innovation, initiating and managing change, improving operational performance, creating and leading high performance teams and demonstrating empowering leadership
What is Creativity and Innovation and Why are they Important?
- How our thinking works in respect of creativity and innovation
- Difference between vertical and lateral approaches
- Apply the more fluid style to the left and right hemispheres of the brain
- Recognize and cope with obstacles to creativity in the mind
- Understand the limitations and applications of conventional problem solving
- Ensure that creativity becomes a useful tool for day to day problem solving.
Learn Creative Thinking Tools:
- Creative problem-solving
- Bisociation, Metaphorical thinking & Rule Reversal.
- Gaining the Full Benefits of Continuous Improvement
- Six Thinking Hats
Adding Value through Relationship Awareness
- Micro political conflict in organizations
- Personality traits, behaviors and conflict management
- Relationship Awareness Theory
- Managing without confrontation
- Preparing for effective negotiating
- Generating Productive Outcomes
Harnessing Diversity and Creativity in the Team
- Valuing diversity: working with global, culturally diverse teams
- The value proposition afforded by High Performing Teams
- Avoiding dysfunctional performance
- Grounded theory: needs analysis evaluation of current performance
- Harnessing diversity for productive outcomes
- Aligning purpose, productivity and profitability
Leading with Initiative: Being Proactive
- Being proactive and capitalizing on opportunity
- Leading from where you are in the organization
- Emotional Intelligence and outcomes
- Leadership styles and organizational climate
- Building Trust
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
Our collaboration with KC Academy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour