|10 - 14 Jun 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
The ability to plan and execute good quality communications in the workplace is one of the key attributes of the modern manager and leader.
Developing this competency is vital to managerial skills enhancement given that effective communication is essential to the current and future success of any organization. However, because we are now operating in a tech-heavy, time-poor environment, not only do leaders need to be understand – they need to be understood – and quickly.
Real communication is about first understanding self and then about knowing, with certainty, how other people differ from you and how your message comes across to them. This GLOMACS training course entitled, The Art of Advanced Communication will focus on these elements as the essential basics of communication and then build on several key related skills. This training course will also focus on the necessity of developing both personal skill and the right attitude for effective communication.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Planning to communicate and choosing the right way
- Creative and systematic approaches
- Self-awareness of communication style
- Reading other people and managing their perceptions
- Presentation skills explained
- Delivering your message
- Handling conflict, understanding differences and building confidence
Participants will gain the following from this GLOMACS training course:
- An understanding of how to plan and execute communication
- Awareness of one’s communication style
- How to read and adapt to feedback and body language
- Increased skill in presenting, questioning, listening and observing
- Practice and confidence in delivering communications
This contemporary, interactive GLOMACS training course entitled, The Art of Advanced Communication will challenge and educate delegates, using a broad realm of techniques such as tutor input, discussions, case studies and examples, real-play feedback sessions, video input and relevant personal communication challenges.
The organisation can expect delegates to:
- Return to work with greater confidence and skill sets for making presentations and communicating with individuals and groups
- Achieve a more reliable and repeatable format for communication across the Company
- Be more ready to volunteer to share information and data by way of 1:1 and group conversation
- Look for opportunities to practice their skills and be able to pass on tips to help others
The delegates can expect to:
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to create communications that gets the message across in an interesting and dynamic way
- Learn how to conquer nerves, capture an audience, and get them on your side
- Understand, step-by-step, the stages of preparing and executing successful communications
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wishes to see a dramatic improvement in their professional (and personal) communication skills. Level within the organisation is less important than keenness to learn and apply new skills of communication in the workplace.
- What is Communication?
- Types of Communication
- Your Role and Beliefs when Communicating
- How to listen, really listen…
- Reading People
- Developing Your Awareness
- Self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Communication Styles
- Understanding the Power of Your Voice and Posture
- Positive and Negative Language
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- The Range of Non-Verbal Communications
- Body Language
- Communicating in Meetings
- Written Communications Outlined
The Art of Presentation
- Preparing to Present
- Planning What to Say (and what not to)
- Visual Aids and Stagecraft
- Using Q&A Sessions to Your Advantage
- Changing Your Emotional State for Success
- Presentation Practice and Feedback
Influence, Persuasion and Conflict Management
- A Model of Persuasion - Push vs. Pull
- Understanding Conflict and Its Positions
- Who do you think you are (and come across)?
- Talking Organisationally
- Cross Cultural Communication
- Planning to Make a Difference
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
The Energy Training Centre
Our collaboration with Energy Training Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour