We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
This GLOMACS interactive 5 – day Service Quality and Excellence online training course will show you how to take your organisation from Good to Great. The Rise (and rise, and rise) of web technologies, of Peer-Review, Price Comparison and auto-switching website have changed the rules of customer engagement irrevocably and forever. The old Marketing books and theories can be torn up. The strategic battleground now is in delivering world-class customer “experiences”. The old models, focusing on Product, Price, Promotion, Place, etc. overlook the fact that the way goods and services are purchased and consumed is now radically different to how they were, even half a generation ago.
Attention-spans are minute, distractions are everywhere, and Social is EVERYTHING. Giving good, even excellent Customer service is no longer anywhere near good enough. The new game is relationships, engagement, dialogues, and world-class experiences. Mapping, planning, and creating these is the purpose of the 5 – day online training course and will take you through the latest science, models, and theories on how to get and stay ahead of the curve in the new 24/7/365 "always-on" competitive landscape.
This online training course will highlight:
- Why good enough just won't cut it anymore?
- Why value is a uniquely personal concept (and how to deliver it, time after time)?
- Why emotional and irrational are the new sales models?
- How to carve out a market-defining space for your Enterprise (and how to defend it)?
- How to build world-class experiences that get talked about?
The objective is to learn and apply the latest scientific and management thinking to the organisation's customer relationships and how to create "Blue Oceans" of strategic differentiation that makes your customers love you and tell others. We will go far beyond "Good service" (it is no longer "good enough') and give you tools and techniques to carve out unique and sustainable market positions for your organisation and your products or services.
By the end of this online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand what the true meaning of value is
- Truly understand the mind of the customer; what does he want?
- Learn how to build processes and systems that deliver sustainable and unique customer value over and over again
- Learn how to communicate, using a common, compelling “voice” across multi-channels and media
- Learn how to be compelling and how to create and then capture sustainable value
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The impact on the organisation in attending this Service Quality and Excellence online training course is profound, including:
- Deep understanding of customers and why they behave as they do
- Profound knowledge of the purchase processes of customers and their post-purchase dissonance
- Clear processes and systems for categorizing customers and building bespoke-feeling responses to make each interaction feel personal and unique
- Understand of the true meaning of value, how it is created, how it can be destroyed and how to capture it
- A clear understanding of the tools, systems, and processes for engaging with customers, both in the real and virtual worlds
- Practical, actionable tools and processes for repeating customer excellence time and again
The impact of this online training course to the participants are manifold and includes:
- Gain an understanding of how human beings think, behave and react
- Understand how to “read” the mind of the customer to deliver hitherto unrecognized value
- Understand what drives customer behaviour and how to satisfy it, every time
- Learn how to develop a common “voice” across all platforms for creating and maintaining a dialogue with customers
- Learn which tools and which techniques to apply to be entirely appropriate in every case
- Learn precisely the steps needed to create compelling, lasting value for your customers, both current and potential
Who Should Attend?
The Customer Experience is everything nowadays, the insights in this GLOMACS Service Quality and Excellence online training course are vital to anyone interested in customer retention and business growth.
This GLOMACS training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff
- Team Supervisors
- Department Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Brand Managers
- Public Relation Professionals
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)