|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Amsterdam - The Netherlands||$5,950|
|22 - 26 Apr 2024||Barcelona - Spain||$5,950|
|19 - 23 Aug 2024||Barcelona - Spain||$5,950|
|11 - 15 Nov 2024||Vienna - Austria||$5,950|
|19 - 23 Aug 2024||Online||$3,950|
This Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management training course brings to you the latest in HR innovations and techniques needed for to days rapidly changing world of employment.
HR has to respond to world changes, the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence, the use of AI direct chats, and changes in where we work (remote working) we can prove that HR can add massive value to the organization. This Strategic HR Management training course is at the core of world changes in employment, full of new techniques and processes necessary for HR if they are to be a real business partner and be able to demonstrate their financial contribution to their organization.
This GLOMACS Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management training course will highlight the following:
- What actions are immediately needed to manage the most significant change in working practices since the industrial revolution
- Formulating specific HR strategies in line with your organization's needs using an HR specific template.
- How to attract talent and use the latest techniques in profiling as used by AI
- Rewriting HR procedures to reflect the global change in employment and meet employees' expectations.
- Show HR's value to your organization as a financial contribution.
This unique Strategic Human Resource Management training course will address all of the current employment issues and the future of Human Resource Departments.
At the end of this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management training course, delegates will be able to:
- Align HR with the organizational requirement needed using a template and use a technique to maximize efficiency in translating strategy into action.
- Understand self-financing strategies to pay for retention and motivation policies specifically for Talented Employees.
- Apply Artificial Intelligence data to better recruit, specifically talented and remote workers.
- Develop HR as a contributing value centre in your organization, plus techniques to improve current processes.
- Understand and apply techniques to be able to benefit from AI Chat platforms to make better decisions and improve alignment with country employment laws.
The materials and case studies used are all current and relevant to today's fast-changing environment. This Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management training course will focus specifically on giving you the techniques and confidence on “How” to put this training into action. There will also be end-to-end worked examples for you to use, a comprehensive manual and copies of the slides.
The rate of change is currently the fastest it’s ever been since Humankind existed. Being fully informed and making the right decisions is essential; change won't wait.
Specifically, organizations can expect the following by sending their employee to this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management training course:
- A significant return on investment from those attending this program
- Benefit from the massive change brought about by using remote workers and reap the financial benefits
- Use AI data to make better decisions making, like Chat services and new profiling, specifically for talented, remote workers and future leaders.
- Those attending can marginally change existing processes to contribute to organizational efficiency significantly.
- Be able to advise others and match corporate culture through massive change to get organizational improvement.
- Contribute to advancing the attraction, retention, and satisfaction of talented employees.
If you intend to be in HR in the future – this Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management training course is essential for you. Benefits are:
- Getting the complete picture of how the world of work is changing and what skills are needed
- Find out how to produce figures that show HR efficiency
- Benefit from seeing how top organizations are benefiting from A.I. and new working methods
- Learn new methodologies and be able to apply them in your organization
- To fully understand the financial benefits of remote working from the employee's and employer's perspectives.
- Be ready and equipped for the future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Strategic Human Resource Management training course has a comprehensive application extending beyond than the HR function. Finance Directors and those in senior operations areas would also find the contents of immense practical use.
This GLOMACS Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, specifically designed for:
- R. Directors and senior HR management
- Finance managers, specifically those wishing to see the measurement of HR value activities.
- Talent managers
- Senior managers who are involved in organizational strategy and/or staffing levels.
- Personnel who need to know what direction HR will be taking and the specific skills needed.
The Rapidly Accelerating Changes in the Way we Work
- Introductions and programme objectives
- The three significant impacts on the world of work
- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is changing the world of work
- I. and its specific impact on the role of Human resources
- The use of AI direct chat systems and how HR is run in future.
- The invasion of robotics - everywhere
- The case for remote working – employers’ benefits and employee benefits.
Human Resources; the need to be a Partner in Strategy and Change
- Mastering strategy – a strategic template specifically for HR
- How to translate strategy into action – worked example
- Managing change – an essential HR function
- Use of Corporate culture plans – how to do it
- Is the current organization shape of HR fit for purpose – discussion
Remote Working and the Financial Contributions of HR
- Basic figures and calculations used in HR - demonstration
- What is the financial benefit of remote workers
- How much do poor performers cost your organization
- Examples of where HR can actively add considerable value to any organization
- Question – should HR be a profit centre?
Improving Existing Processes Controlled by HR
- A new look at the employee handbook – is it fit for purpose in today’s environment
- Performance appraisal, current research shows it’s a big de-motivator – how to change it around.
- Use of a new technique to improve processes
- Showing the added value
- Creating a transparent bonus system (self-funding?) – specifically for talented people – demonstration
The Changing Shape of Organizations
- How organizational design is changing – what’s needed.
- What do generation Y and Z expect from organizations
- In the organization of the future, we need better recruitment
- How profiling has become our new super tool
- Review – what are we going to change? Team exercise
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
Our collaboration with KC Academy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour