This GLOMACS Leadership in a Digital Age training seminar uncovers the essential skills for future-ready leaders. In this training, the trainer will take participants through an interactive 5-day workshop weaving in theory, case studies and interactive exercises focusing on transforming them for the realities of the corporate and business environment.
Through this GLOMACS training seminar, participants will learn skills such as EQ, Innovation and Creativity, the 4-Step Leadership In a Digital Age (LIDA) framework, and discover how to lead transformation and change within their organization and beyond.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- Learn what is Industry 4.0 and what the world's leading companies are doing to innovate and prepare for the future of work
- Receive an EQ assessment that highlights your strengths and weaknesses in 4 areas of Emotional Intelligence
- Learn how to increase critical thinking skills, trust, collaboration and influence
- Learn the 5-Step Design Thinking framework used globally to come up with user-centric products and services
- Discover how to implement, and execute change within your organization, and overcome resistance
At the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will learn to:
- Learn essential skills machines cannot replicate - EQ, innovation, creativity
- Apply the 4-Step Leadership In a Digital Age (LIDA) framework for becoming a future-ready leader
- Drive and implement innovation within your organization using a 5-Step Framework
- Discover how to lead digital transformation within your organisation
- Learn techniques on how to execute, drive and manage change
The training methods combines recent, up to date management theory, together with the practical realities of management. The trainer will introduce some research, theory, or instigate a discussion topic. This is usually followed by a group exercise (role-play, discussion, case study etc.) and a short debrief to understand how to relate it back to the workplace.
A variety of materials are used during the delivery, including PowerPoint, Case Studies, Video, Role Play, Leadership Development and Team Building activities.
By sending participants on this GLOMACS training programme, the organisation will greatly benefit by:
- Gaining people who have some of the most wanted skills of the future such as Design Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, and Change Management
- Increasing confidence in skills such as Strategic Thinking, Critical Thinking and Influence into their day-to-day jobs which will allow them to come up with new User-Centric Products and Services
- Reducing challenges in digitalization and disruption that lie ahead for the organisation
- Building a culture of Innovation and User-Centric Thinking within the organisation
- Increasing the knowledge and execution of Change Management within their organization, thereby saving hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Improving understanding of Leadership Challenges in this competitive era of business
- Participants will learn skills such as Design Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, and Change Management – some of the most relevant and most wanted skills in the current business environment
- Participants will learn important skills applicable to any role such as Strategic Thinking, Critical Thinking and Influence
- Participants will learn the 5-Step Innovation Framework so they can lead teams in coming up with User-Centric Products and Services for their competition
- Participants will learn how to ideate and brainstorm for ideas and how to select the best ideas for solving challenges in their organization and industry
- Participants will learn the 4-Step LIDA framework for navigating through times of disruption and change
- Participants will learn how to lead, execute and manage change within their organization
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Mid-to-Senior Level Executives
- Mid to Senior Managers
- C-Suite Executives