In just a few short years, the internet, and more recently still, social media, has changed the world. There are very few aspects of modern life that have not been changed forever by internet technologies. ‘Bricks and Mortar’ businesses are being replaced by ‘Clicks and Mortar’ at an astonishing rate. Just ten years ago, it was commonplace to see surveys of consumers saying they would not shop online as they did not trust it. No more. The rush to online shopping was well advanced in 2019, the Coronavirus pandemic and the ‘locking-down’ of retail and other businesses drove all purchasers online and, at time of writing, they show no need to move back.
Increasingly, customer engagement is also a virtual thing, ‘Likes’, ‘Follows’ and Re-tweets have become the new commercial currency. With many once proud brands now reduced to commodity-status by peer-review and price comparison websites, the art and practice of marketing, that most social of all business practices, has also moved into the virtual realm.
This Certified Marketing Professional training course addresses these issues and will enable attendees to construct a fully worked-out digital marketing strategy and plan that can be executed immediately. Attendees will:
- Learn proven concepts in Strategy
- Learn proven techniques in Marketing
- Learn how to establish a Brand presence online
- Understand how to generate and match content to digital platforms and customer types
- Understand video marketing
- Learn how to tell ‘digital stories’ that engage customers
This GLOMACS training course will give attendees a full background into marketing strategy, both historically and in the online world.
At the end of this Certified Marketing Professional training course, you will learn to:
- Understand how to create and develop a Marketing Strategy
- Learn how to develop a Brand ‘voice’ online
- Understand content generation to support goals
- Create a fully-executable and costed Digital Marketing Plan for immediate execution
- Learn how to craft and created specific offerings to resonate with key customer persona types online
- Learn how to be digitally-relevant to customers
This training course draws upon a number of different and varied inputs carefully blended to ensure maximum learning. It will comprise a mixture of lecture, exercise and workshop work, peer-review exercises, video presentations, case studies and facilitated discussions. We will review several ‘live’ cases to show how best-practice practitioners are currently building their brands online.
There are pre and post training course tests and assignments to help delegates embed the learning into their everyday practice.
In each case, attendees will be asked to review the online and social presence of some of the leading exponents and critique them. They can compare their own current online branding, with that of competitors and critique it all through the lens of engaging with their chosen persona types.
Organisations sending delegates to this Certified Marketing Professional training course will know their people are being trained comprehensively and to certified standards in all aspects of marketing, including digital marketing. They will return from the training course with skills, ideas, and tools to enable them to fully manage and innovate all aspects of your offering.
You will receive a thorough grounding into the theories and practices of marketing across various streams, including digital. In addition, becoming an expert on Marketing and Digital Marketing can make a significant contribution to someone’s career prospects.
The participants will:
- Understand Strategy and Planning
- Understand how to build successful brands
- Learn proven techniques for marketing successfully online
- Have transferable skills that can be applied throughout their careers
- Learn how to use keywords, hashtags, and proven, ethical Search Engine Optimalisation strategies
- Learn how to innovate and manage all aspects of a Brands ‘5P’s’ including in the digital realm
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Certified Marketing Professional training course gets to the very heart of what modern business is all about. Anyone in the service or product industries can benefit from improving their digital marketing, however, the course may be of relevance to:
- Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Communications Managers
- Business Development Professionals
- Creatives and Advertising executives
- Customer Experience executives
- Customer Service Agents
- Investment professionals/Venture Capitalists