|30 Sep - 04 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|30 Sep - 04 Oct 2024||Online||$3,950|
This GLOMACS training seminar will provide delegates with the practical knowledge needed to successfully plan, implement, manage, and measure social media sales and marketing efforts. Social media technologies take on many different forms including magazines, internet forums, web blogs, social blogs, micro blogging, wikis, podcasts, pictures, and YouTube videos. Approximately 100 million users access Facebook through their mobile phone and Twitter processes over 40 million tweets per day. It's important to realize that social media marketing works best when integrated with other components of your marketing plan.
This highly-interactive GLOMACS Mastering Sales & Marketing in the Age of Social Media training seminar has been specifically designed to provide sales and marketing professionals the tools, tactics and techniques they require to help them avoid the pitfalls and exploit the incredible marketing opportunities associated with the effective use of social media.
Delegates will walk away from this training with practical knowledge on best practices in using social media platforms to create strong on-line brand identities, improve sales effectiveness, and enable better customer loyalty and retention.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlights:
- Design a comprehensive social media sales and marketing plan
- Integrate social media tools with traditional marketing activities to improve customer service and increase business development opportunities
- Demonstrate familiarity with the range and variety of social media platforms and tools
- Understand how to monitor and measure the effectiveness and ROI of a social media marketing plan
- Monitor social media to protect brand reputation and build customer relationships
- Develop persuasion and communications skills to enhance sales effectiveness
By the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Implement strategies to engage customers through social media marketing
- Integrate social media marketing tools into existing marketing plan
- Determine which social media channels best fit organisational marketing objectives
- Explain how social media marketing differs from traditional marketing
- Describe best practices and rules of engagement for online sales and marketing
This GLOMACS training seminar is highly-interactive and encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills. The comprehensive training seminar manual has been developed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning.
- Improved public image and credibility
- Increased revenues through enhanced lead generation and brand awareness
- Competitive advantage in your marketplace
- Expanded market penetration of products and services
- Real-time customer service satisfaction
- Increased traffic to website
- Cost savings on marketing activities
- Early warning of potential product or service issues
- Improved target marketing
- The skills to design a comprehensive social media plan marketing plan
- A greater appreciation of the impact of social marketing
- Increased ability to measure and monitor social media marketing
- Improved nonverbal communication and persuasion skills
- The ability to combine social media and traditional marketing strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Business Development Team Members
- Customer Service Professionals
- Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR & Training Professionals
- Accounts Personnel
- Public Relations Professionals
Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Training Seminar Overview and Learning Objectives
- Are you keeping up with changing technology?
- How social media marketing differs from traditional marketing?
- Benefits of Using Social Media Marketing
- The History of Social Media
- The 4 Ps of Media Marketing
- Avoiding common mistakes in Social Media Marketing
- Case Study: Best Practices of Social Media Sales and Marketing
- Social Media’s Impact on Customer Service
- Leveraging Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn Marketing
Principles of Persuasion to Enhance Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
- What is the difference between Sales and Marketing?
- Marketing and Selling to the Four Customer Buying Styles
- Body Language Skills to Enhance Video Presentations
- Active Listening Skills Development
- How to Use Questioning Skills to Identify Customer Expectations and Service Requirements?
- Keys for Designing a Multi Media Sales Presentation
- The Power of Online Customer Testimonials
- How to turn visitors into customers with conversion optimization?
- Sell with Emotion not Logic
Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 8 Marketing Trends to Implement in your Marketing Plan
- 5 Steps in Building Your Social Media Marketing Plan
- Using SWOT for Social Media Market Analysis
- Creating Website Content
- Market Segmentation
- Porter’s 5 Forces
- Building Brand Loyalty
- How to make a video go viral?
Measuring and Monitoring Social Media Campaigns
- Benefits of Measuring Social Media Effectiveness
- Monitoring your Organisation’s Reputation Online
- Breakout Session: Action Planning for Reputation Damage Control
- Define Strategy, Objectives, Priorities, and Goals
- 10 Steps to Measure the Effects of Social Media
- Increase Search Engine Optimization
- Top 12 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Case Study: Best Practices for Measuring and Monitoring Social Media
Professional Development for Continuous Improvement
- Practical Exercise: Developing Your Action Plan
- Your Attitude makes a Difference
- Setting SMART objectives
- Practical Exercise: Setting Personal Development and Business Goals
- Time Management Tips to Improve Daily Productivity
- Stress Management Strategies for Peak Performance
- Training Seminar Review and Feedback
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour