Leadership skills are an extremely valuable commodity and need to be learned (rarely are they naturally acquired). As a leader you are expected to inspire vision, develop commitment, retain staff and lead your team / department / organisation to achieve outstanding performance, thus advancing your career.
The Oxford Leadership Seminar is one of the most important training course to attend for professionals who are seeking to develop further their personal Leadership Tool Box. When were you last in a forum of like-minded professionals from a range of industries sharing and exploring some of the emergent thinking on leading in today’s fast paced business environment.
With an ever increasing younger workforce entering the workforce with different expectations than previous generations it is vital for all leaders to refine and finesse how they achieve success through enabling their people to give their best. It is the leaders who set the tone. This dynamic and inspiring training course will provide a comprehensive range of leadership tools which will help you accelerate change in the workplace.
So, if you are ready to widen your horizons on leadership thinking and, in some cases, unlearn to relearn, then sign up now for this training course.
This GLOMACS training course will enable the participants to:
- Create strong interconnectivity with peers and team
- Significantly compress time to action
- Spend less time achieving more by focusing on priorities
- Create an environment where people thrive and grow
- Develop a personal future proofed leadership development plan
By the end of this training course, delegates will be better able to:
- Engage with a wider community of people
- Inspire others to achieve success
- Build cohesive cross functional collaboration
- Trigger motivation in self and others
- Apply leadership guile and intelligence to a wide variety of situations
- Deliver best in class results in the workplace
Crucial to the success of any training course is providing is creating a platform on which people can learn, grow and, importantly, feel safe. To that end, this training course utilizes many of the latest learning methods. Any theory discussed will be grounded immediately in practical day to day work. Methods include reflective learning through individual and group discussions in conjunction with self-assessments. This accelerates self-awareness. Feedback by other delegates is actively encouraged to provide a third party ‘window’ through which to look at ourselves. Experiential learning by way of practical, hands on skills activation tasks that enable diverse groups to work together and achieve a common outcome. In addition, participants will have time to sit back and listen to the words of thoughts leaders by way of video playback.
In sending delegates to this training course, the sponsoring organizations can expect to gain the following benefits:
- Build a ‘Go To’ learning organisation
- Recruit and retain high performing staff
- Build a coaching culture that gives all employees the chance to grow
- Create environment where free thinking and innovation are encouraged
- Establish a reputation as an Organisational thought leader
In attending this training course, delegates can expect to gain the following benefits:
- Self-critique leadership style and build keep, stop and start plan
- Revitalise personal motivation to coach others
- Understand how to build a winning proactive team
- Finesse leadership skill set to embrace a wide range of leadership choices
- Be motivated to apply learning on returning to the workplace
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable for:
- All business professionals who manage teams or have a direct reporting line
- Business professionals who are embarking on a new management career path
- Business professionals who have a strong interest in enhancing their personal leadership credentials
- Management Professionals who are making the transition to leadership
- Management Professionals who want to power charge their teams to excel