This highly interactive GLOMACS Oil & Gas Contracts online training course will provide its participants with valuable insight into the operations of the Oil and Gas Industry in a modern context. Oil and Gas contracts are the life blood of the industry and form the basis and foundation upon which the industry operates. This Oil & Gas Contracts online training course will give participants a frame work within which to understand the rights and obligations of both host country and operators and how they are determined and set out in the oil and gas contracts. The legal principles involved in licencing, production sharing contracts, service contracts will be highlighted and discussed in order to provide a solid understanding of the legal basis for these contracts.
Further, the online training course will also cover sale, purchase and transportation contracts used in the industry. Risk management in the oil and gas industry is essential and needs to be encapsulated in the contract clauses and this online training course will provide the fundamental knowledge of the essential risk management features that are in these contracts. Participants will get to understand investor protection in the oil and gas industry and how this can be achieved.
This GLOMACS Oil & Gas Contracts online training course will provide many opportunities for delegates to discuss to have an interactive discussion, review case studies, and discuss the various legal and regulatory aspects of these contracts. Participants will gain a true understanding of the legal underpinnings of the oil and gas contracts used around the world in the oil and gas sector.
This Oil & Gas Contracts online training course will highlight:
- Modern aspects of oil and gas contracts
- How to manage production and country risks?
- Key legal and commercial risk management measure
- Investor protection by providing legal frameworks
- Negotiation tools and tactics
- Dispute resolution in cross border and international contracts
By the end of this Oil & Gas Contracts online training course, participants will:
- Master and comprehensively understand the legal principles of oil and gas contracts
- Understanding in depth licensing, production sharing and service contracts
- Identifying the risk factors and managing those risks through effective contractual clauses
- Know the relevant legal and regulatory frameworks that are in the oil and gas industry
- Learn how to use appropriate contractual clauses in oil and gas contracts
- Appreciate the best dispute resolution methods and how it will apply it in different scenarios
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organisation will benefit by:
- Personnel in the organisation will be conversant with oil and gas contracts, licensing and productions rights
- Having a full understanding of the fundamental legal principles involved in licensing, production sharing contracts and service contracts
- Knowledge of the legal basis for these contracts
- Being able to anticipate and deal with issues and ramifications pertinent to energy contracts
- Strategizing on risk management techniques that can be used in the Oil and Gas contracts
- Senior management know the options available to enable them to negotiate terms and conditions of oil and gas contracts for upstream and downstream
This Oil & Gas Contracts online training course teaches the competencies that enable the attendees to:
- Obtain the essential skill sets to negotiate oil and gas contracts clauses
- Manage and production and commercial risks through well drafted contract clauses
- Gain the ability to formulate a comprehensive thought out approach to contracting
- Demonstrate a professional understanding of apportioning risk and liability between the parties to the oil and gas contracts
- Work out a contracting strategy to meet company’s goals
- Customise bespoke contracts suited to needs of their company
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Oil & Gas Contracts online training course will benefit all levels of personnel involved in any aspect of project procurement and implementation in the oil and gas sector. It will enable a broad range of disciplines to appreciate and understand the complexities of this industry, and how best to manage risk.
This online training course is appropriate to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Legal Managers, Legal Counsel
- Commercial and Business Managers
- Contracts Administrators, and Managers
- Commercial, Financial and Insurance Professionals
- Project and General Management