HR Analytics is the use of people-data in analytical processes to drive organisational success by evaluating and designing better systems and solving business problems. Critically, it enables evidence-based decisions to be made using data collected and synthesized from a variety of sources both within and outside the organisation. HR analytics uses people-data, collected by HR systems and business information systems within the context of the operating environment. At its core, HR analytics enables HR professionals and the organisation to gain insights into the performance of the workforce so that the investment in the ‘human capital’ brings improved performance, higher productivity and guarantees the organisation is ahead of the competition.
HR analytics enables HR and the major stakeholders to measure and report on workforce performance, well-being, productivity, innovation and alignment. Additionally, analytics allows HR teams to demonstrate the impact that HR policies and processes have on workforce and organisational performance and used to demonstrate ROI and SROI investment for HR activity. Line managers are increasingly interested in how to manage their teams more effectively; HR concepts and analytics demonstrate how to evaluate and improve people and business performance.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- The HR’s role in corporate strategy
- Problem analysis and decision-making
- Technological advances in workforce analytics
- Successful change management
- Using data for improved daily people management
- Analytics role in learning & development
At the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the fundamental changes in the operating environment
- Conduct analysis of data for predictive and corrective planning
- Define the principles of organisational change
- Use a range of HR assessment tools to improve organisational performance
- Develop HR metrics, apply them and align them with organisational strategy
Participants to this HR Analytics training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the training course outline with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques.
Seminar methodology includes group discussion, individual and group exercises, self- report questionnaires, case studies, instructional videos and problem solving activities. The instructor will give input on the topics to stimulate discussion and answer participants’ questions.
By sending delegates on this training course, organisations will ensure they return able to secure decisions that are not based on guesswork, gut feelings or intuition but use clear and logical analysis of data as the basis for decisions.
The organisation will also benefit from:
- Decisions that are transparent and unbiased
- Performance-related data that is evidence-based
- Insights which are actionable
- Analytics also helps unearth any fraud or misdeeds that might be happening
- Analytics shows how effective recruitment strategies are
- In performance management, analytics can find the best performers
Participants will learn to determine which metrics are relevant to their organisations and how to implement those successfully and will benefit from:
- An ability to demonstrate the role and importance of HR analytics
- A mastery of the tools and techniques required
- Practical experience gained on the seminar
- An appreciation of the applications of analytics
- An understanding that the judgement of the HR professional is still essential
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those charged with implementing HR Analytics
- HR Professionals interested in using data to determine better outcomes
- Data Analysts interested in maximizing the return on human capital investments
- Line Managers wishing to understand how data can improve human performance
- Any HR Professional wishing to broaden their skills and adaptability
- Those new to HR and who wish to specialise in the growing field of analytics
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.