|25 - 29 Dec 2023||Online||$3,950|
|12 - 16 Feb 2024||Online||$3,950|
Change is a fact of life in all teams, organizations and countries. The Leadership of change is vital and no matter what activities a Leader or Manager becomes involved in, from strategy implementation to making simple amendments to a work system; all of these activities require change leadership skills. Every time a Leader or Manager makes a decision, some type of change occurs.
This Leading & Managing Change training course focuses on vital area of Leading Change, Organizational Culture and change; Organizational Development (OD) and Work Psychology. It is a unique Management & Leadership training course that provides guidelines on best practice, current ‘best-practice’ and skills development in organizational change leadership.
This GLOMACS training course is ideal for anyone who need to manage change in their organization.
- The Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Importance of Communication during Change
- Strategies and Tools for Effective for Change Management
- Managing Employee’s Resistance to Change
- The Psychology of Work
At the end of this Leading & Managing Change training course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand Human Psychology
- Define what change is and how it impacts on the way people work
- Design a suitable change management model in their workplace
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
- Describe organizational culture
- Develop practical skills in change leadership
- Design and Implement an effective Organizational Development (OD) based on improved performance
Participants to this Leading & Managing Change training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the training course outline with the facilitator utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. This GLOMACS training course is very participatory and experiential. It involves theoretical insight, awareness building and a lot of skill practice in a group setting. The training course methodology includes individual and group activities focused on skill development. Case Studies and presentations will highlight the major teaching features. A variety of practical sessions and group interactions are into this training course.
- Practical methodologies that can help improve change management initiatives
- Understand the importance of workplace psychology in change management
- Build a compelling vision for change with all those involved
- Develop best practice to achieve organizational effectiveness
- Apply change leadership principals to achieve successful change initiatives
- Develop a Strategy Focused Organization (SFO) through the Implementation of Change
- Learn the essential ingredients of change leadership
- Develop skills in change management and leadership suitable for any organization
- Learn how to use practical change leadership tools
- Understand the five psychological phases of change management
- Appreciate issues around changing organizational culture
- Learn how to develop and Implement an effective Performance Management System as a result of Change Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All Managers and Leaders who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
- All Human Resource (HR) Personnel
- People who are likely to take up managerial positions in the future that will involve managing change
- Engineers and other Technical Professionals moving into Organizational Development (OD) or Business Partner (BP) roles
- Occupational Health & Safety and training staff involved in change management
- Those who received their training in Change Management in past years and need to be brought up to date with best practice in Change Leadership
Understanding Human Psychology and its Impact on Change Management
- What is Human Psychology?
- Tip of the Iceberg Concept
- Understanding Yourself
- Developing Self-awareness, Trust and Communication
- How Attitudes are formed?
- Motivation at Workplace and What Drives People to be Motivated
- The Key Drivers of Change
- The Need for Change Management
Approaches to Organizational Change
- Where do you start with Organizational Change?
- Anticipated Reaction to Change
- What are typically the things which are required to Change?
- Define the Scale of Organizational Change
- Approaches to Organizational Change
- Steps required to Implement Change
- How to Sustain Change?
- What is the impact of Appreciative Inquiry on Change Management?
- Organizational Alignment around the Change
Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Five Psychological Phases of Change and their Effective Management
- Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- Leadership and Culture in Change Management
- Change Management and Emotional Intelligence impact on Organization Performance
- The Key Components of Emotional Intelligence Link to Leadership
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) vs. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
Organizational Development (OD)
- What is Organizational Development?
- Introduction to Performance Management Tool Namely the Balanced Scorecard
- Defining Strategy and How to Translate It into Action and Execution
- SWOT and PESTEL Analysis
- Barriers and Success Factors to Strategy Execution – Culture, Leadership and Human Factors
- Building a Strategy Focused Organization (SFO)
- Introduction to Strategy Maps
Developing Performance Contracts Framework and Scoring Mechanism
- Developing Business Plan Methodology to Achieve the Strategic Direction of the Organization
- Developing and Implementing Performance Contracts Framework between CEO and Functional Managers within the Organization
- Developing a Comprehensive Balanced Scorecard and Scoring Mechanism for your organization using EXCEL
- Training Course Review and Wrap-up
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
Our collaboration with KC Academy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour